PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Contributors

mattdueck
2011-02-08, 11:44 PM
Hey All,

Curious if there are more Canadians on here that contribute photos from north of the border. I feel I may be one of the very few. Also do y'all down there enjoy getting photos from north of the border from Canadian photographers.

Thanks
Matt

steve1840
2011-02-09, 08:43 AM
From the photos I've seen from north of the border you guys get some interesting traffic we don't get down here. Having said that, I know I can speak for myself when I say that I enjoy seeing photos from up north.

PhilDernerJr
2011-02-09, 10:39 AM
Love seeing Canadian shots, Matt! Bring them on!

lijk604
2011-02-09, 10:09 PM
Matt, looking forward to images from the warmer climes of Canada.

NoGreenBox
2011-02-10, 08:01 AM
Yes sir! Please keep the Canadian shots coming. I was spending a lot of time in Toronto last year and got to fly into both the Island and Pearson-- and both were quite a bit of fun, with lots of interesting aircraft. The Museum at Downsview was an interesting stop and I hope to make it to Hamilton in the Spring as well as an Candian Airshow or two.

mattdueck
2011-02-10, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the encouragement to continue contributing. How do I add photos within new threads. That way I can get my work out here quicker for viewers. Also I want to thank Manny for the posts in the JPEG vs RAW processing thread as it has improved my editing techniques.

Matt

Roush6NY
2011-02-11, 12:25 PM
I am actually looking forward to coming up next week to Toronto, really want to see what I can catch at YYZ

JDANDO
2011-02-11, 07:05 PM
Hi Matt;

I am late to the party, but I would love to see pictures from the great white north! Air Canada, Porter, bring it on. Especially Air Inuit, Air Crebec, Nolinair!! I have been spending sometime at YUL and got a couple of good images.

For linking to pictures in threads, you have to add as attachment or have them hosted on the internet. I am not sure if you can hot-link from Flickr.

acote
2011-02-11, 09:09 PM
Hi guys,

I'll post some pictures from YUL when I have the chance to go.