PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue "Soccer" Jet

Speedbird1
2010-09-15, 06:00 AM
I was at LGA yesterday and noticed a Jet Blue aircraft with a colorful fuselage (only colorful one I ever saw), it mentioned in bold lettering "2009 Champion Soccer Salt Lake". It's tail # is N779JB and its name is "Real Blue". I think I saw that same aircraft last week over at JFK but it was too far to see its name. This aircraft was probably discussed before since it's from 2009 so I apologize but I just wanted to let you guys know that she is still around so be on the look-out. I weally went to LGA to try to see those SouthWest Airbuses in special liveries, such as "Florida One" which I finally saw last week. I think the others come to LGA "Once in a Blue Moon", but I'll keep looking. I also came to see "Midwest" aircraft not yet re-painted.I was pleased to be seated next to a guy with binoculars sitting next to me with binoculars, he was holding a copy of "World Airline Fleets" and was marking down every single aircraft that he saw. Usually I'm the only "nut case" spotting planes at the Food Court. See you at Kids Day soon.

Ari707
2010-09-15, 08:50 AM
just a quick correction SouthWest only has Boeing 737's in their fleet, no "Airbuses"

adscram14
2010-09-15, 04:12 PM
http://www.jetphotos.net/img/1/5/9/1/57963_1284318195.jpg

Speedbird1
2010-09-16, 06:11 AM
I always confuse SouthWest with Frontier and I don't know why. I have been spotting for years. It is Frontier that flies the Airbuses. Thanks.