PDA

View Full Version : Terminal at New York's JFK Airport Reportedly Evacuated...

ISP Pilot
2010-07-04, 08:00 PM
after bomb scare reported by Fox News. MSN is stating that Hazmat is on the scene. Anyone have info on which terminal?

emshighway
2010-07-04, 08:12 PM
JFK received a phone call bomb threat from unknown woman. At the same time an unattended bag was discovered. I'll use the usual verbiage ... as an "abundance of caution" the terminal was evacuated. Unattended bag is properly identified and terminal will be in the process of reopening.

Speedbird1
2010-07-07, 05:37 AM
Fox news said it was Terminal One at JFK.

emshighway
2010-07-07, 11:15 AM
Fox news said it was Terminal One at JFK.

Yes and it was three days ago.

Speedbird1
2010-07-27, 05:32 AM
This could explain why my friends who are plane spotters were forced to suddenly leave Terminal One on July 17 by an agent. They were even told they could not return. They had no cameras, scanners or binoculars, so what exactly were they banned for? All I can think of is that they always wear backpacks.

Derf
2010-07-27, 10:57 AM
sooo your saying that your friends that were thrown out of the airport before a bomb scare that had not happened yet was because of a later bomb scare about to happen. Boy am I confused.

moose135
2010-07-27, 11:06 AM
sooo your saying that your friends that were thrown out of the airport before a bomb scare that had not happened yet was because of a later bomb scare about to happen. Boy am I confused.
Check the dates on the thread, and you won't be as confused Fred. The bomb scare happened on July 4, his friends were thrown out of the terminal on July 17...