PDA

View Full Version : L-1011 N388LS at LAX!

PhilDernerJr
2010-05-31, 05:03 PM

If you're near...go get it!!

Good heads up from Nick V!

NIKV69
2010-06-01, 01:00 AM
Thanks Phil, I had much the morning, I had two buddies each with scanners to get the runway though he was coming from the NW and should and was told to expect 24R. We watched him with field glasses on the downwind and went to the BK to get him. I should have known they would ask to go to 25 since they were parking at Atlantic and didn't want that long taxi and sure as the sun rises he did. I drove like a complete maniac but the traffic light at Century was our downfall. I had come too far for failure so I got myself to a spot to get it parked without obstruction and got the job done. I wish it was as good as that night shot at Macau wow! It is clean and well exposed but I am still considering driving up for the departure tomorrow I gave Josh May the heads up today but he couldn't make it out. Randall Johnson is there now and has been made aware and I am sure will come through with his unparalled shots. I have to say LAX was dead today I guess it was the holiday but nobody was at the Hill and In-n-Out was not as busy either. Still to see a Tristar fly is probably one of the last few thrills and I am glad I saw it.