PDA

View Full Version : Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees

george
2010-05-06, 10:37 AM
On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36981179/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

T-Bird76
2010-05-06, 11:12 AM
I'd wager good money that the tools with the Chea shirts and Hammer and Sickle shirts didn't get kicked off campus. I can't wait to see Fox news put a TV camera infront of this loser Principle's face.

hiss srq
2010-05-06, 11:20 AM
I was thinking the same thing Tom. Bill O'Rielly and Glenn Beck will surely have somthing to say about this.

NIKV69
2010-05-06, 11:29 AM
I'd wager good money that the tools with the Chea shirts and Hammer and Sickle shirts didn't get kicked off campus. I can't wait to see Fox news put a TV camera infront of this loser Principle's face.

Absolutely, this is sad. What country do we live in? I don't care what day it is or how big a hispanic population is there. This is the USA and getting sent home because your wearing the colors of this land is going a little over the line.