PDA

View Full Version : Disruptive Passenger send Delta Jet to Maine

Ari707
2010-04-27, 04:35 PM
From CNN.com A trans-Atlantic Delta Air Lines flight has been diverted to Bangor, Maine, because of a disruptive passenger, a Delta spokeswoman said Tuesday. Federal air marshals on board took the passenger into custody.

The jet was en route from Paris, France, to Atlanta, Georgia

NIKV69
2010-04-27, 04:53 PM
MSNBC says it's another off hand comment. This is getting a little ridiculous. These people should be punished severly. Maybe then people will use their heads once that door closes so the whole plane doesn't have to divert and then get off and wait for all the luggage to be offloaded and inspected this is insane.

Ari707
2010-04-27, 05:43 PM
He claimed he had a fake passport and explosives in his luggage.

NLovis
2010-04-27, 07:17 PM
Sigh I hope nothing happens on my flights in 82 days. Would ruin my whole trip completely.

NIKV69
2010-04-28, 12:06 PM
Think we have another one, MSNBC just said a plane from TX bound for Dulles has been diverted. Something about a message left on a bathroom wall or something. Is this getting out of hand or what?

george
2010-04-28, 01:10 PM
Threat diverts Continental flight to N.C. landing

GREENSBORO, N.C. - Officials say a Continental Airlines flight from Houston to the Washington area has been diverted to North Carolina after a threatening message was written on a bathroom mirror.

The Transportation Security Administration says Continental Flight 3006 was headed for Dulles International Airport in Virginia on Wednesday when it was directed to land at Piedmont Triad International Airport near Greensboro "out of an abundance of caution."

The TSA said the plane was met by law enforcement officers after taxiing to a remote area of the airfield.

Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Arlene Salac says the commuter jet, which seats 50, was operated by Jet Link.

Spokespeople for Continental and the airport did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

NLovis
2010-04-28, 03:50 PM
Ok this is getting out of hand now. The 1st one I understand but writing on a bathroom wall????! Now its too far. That also goes for whoever wrote on the wall. Idiocy these days..... there is more and more.

emshighway
2010-04-28, 08:14 PM
First one was an idiot with a mouth, the second and idiot with a pen.

NLovis
2010-04-28, 08:24 PM
First one was an idiot with a mouth, the second and idiot with a pen.
and the next one an idiot with paper? :lol: