PDA

View Full Version : Love, sex and the male brain

Midnight Mike
2010-03-25, 09:39 AM
If testosterone were beer, a 9-year-old boy would be getting the equivalent of a cup a day. But a 15-year-old would be getting the equivalent of nearly two gallons a day.

And our Moose, a thimble worth!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/2...ex.html?hpt=C1

:
Perhaps the biggest difference between the male and female brain is that men have a sexual pursuit area that is 2.5 times larger than the one in the female brain. Not only that, but beginning in their teens, they produce 200 to 250 percent more testosterone than they did during pre-adolescence.

If testosterone were beer, a 9-year-old boy would be getting the equivalent of a cup a day. But a 15-year-old would be getting the equivalent of nearly two gallons a day. This fuels their sexual engines and makes it impossible for them to stop thinking about female body parts and sex.
And so begins the 'Man Trance'

All that testosterone drives the "Man Trance"-- that glazed-eye look a man gets when he sees breasts.

As a woman who was among the ranks of the early feminists, I wish I could say that men can stop themselves from entering this trance. But the truth is, they can't.

Their visual brain circuits are always on the lookout for fertile mates.

Whether or not they intend to pursue a visual enticement, they have to check out the goods.

hiss srq
2010-03-25, 11:29 AM
The Complete *******s Guide to Handling chicks is the best self help book I've ever had in my posession. It is also available for free in PDF form online. Well worth the read for those who never wish to wear a wedding band but do wish to have all the fun.

mirrodie
2010-03-25, 07:10 PM
Mike, I still get over how I get up at 8 AM in NY, and you are awake with the news in SEA at the same time. G-d bless!