PDA

View Full Version : NY man laughed off Taser jolt while battling cops

Midnight Mike
2010-03-07, 11:52 AM
Good gawd, this would be a really good time to run!

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articl ... 05-ON.html (http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2010/03/05/20100305suspect-laughs-off-taser-jolt-in-arrest05-ON.html)
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - A 24-year-old man who accused of attacking two Rochester police officers Wednesday laughed when one of the officers used a Taser to try to arrest him, according to court documents.

Even pepper spray did not completely subdue Paul J. Sutton, but it slowed him enough so that officers could finally take him into custody.

Sutton, described as at least 6 feet tall, 280 pounds and muscular, is scheduled to be arraigned in City Court on Monday. He is charged with second-degree assault and resisting arrest.

Officer Michael Decocq, an 18-year veteran, suffered a concussion and a broken clavicle when he was thrown to the ground. Officer Barry Herbin, a 17-year veteran, suffered a sprained ankle. Both men were treated at Strong Memorial Hospital and released.

Sutton was at Boehm Lodge for a meeting with Jason M. Parsons, a mental health counselor. Sutton was agitated and had been vulgar with staff members, according to Parsons' police statement. Parsons suggested to Sutton that he should go to a hospital emergency room for an evaluation, and "he responded by clenching his fists and grinding

coachrowsey
2010-03-07, 02:14 PM
Every one reacts different to these things & with out knowing more I don't doubt he was on something.

Derf
2010-03-07, 06:33 PM
If you drink 2 beers and wait about 1/2 hour...the pepper spray is almost usless. I thought this was a load of crap when 10 years ago I tried it. We got a six pack and my friend waited...I blew the pepper spray into the wind and it blew right back on me...almost nothing. My friend was very far and was not happy at all...actually he was in REALLY BAD SHAPE! I sprayed it directly on my sleeve and hand and took a good wiff.... it was an annoyance... HE MADE ME GO TAKE A SHOWER AS HE COULD NOT STAY IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME. And then he made me do a load of wash. Let the jokes begin about my last shower beforehand! He was not usually a panzyass but that day he was whining like a little girl!

Thank god my wife was not home....Try it, you will be amazed!