PDA

View Full Version : Two Highlights from Last Night's Ranger Game

PhilDernerJr
2010-03-05, 06:24 PM
both pitiful and amazing for the Rangers, allowing 54 shots on goal, but with Lundy allowing only 5 after OT....a lot of saves. Rangers only had 18 shots, which is sad.

However, two things I wanted to point out:

1. Avery isn't well-liked, but this is darn funny

8X8i3TuINyM
8X8i3TuINyM

2. This is yet another example of why people hate Crosby...taking a dive and taking a swing at the goalie just before he can hide behind the ref.

http://www.versus.com/nhl/videos/scuffl ... cent/i/17/ (http://www.versus.com/nhl/videos/scuffle-between-crosby-and-dubinsky/in-stream/sort/most-recent/i/17/)

wunaladreamin
2010-03-05, 06:50 PM
LOL Rangers and highlights in the same sentence??? LOL

Sean Avery is a pain in the ass, but the guy's got heart for sure. One of those "you hate to play against him, but you love to play with him" type of guys, along the lines of Esa Tikkanen and Claude Lemieux. That bitch slapping taunt was great. I also remember him yapping the details of his contract at a lesser paid pain in the ass player lol.

Crosby can bite my ass. He is so bad for hockey it is unreal. Granted, he's got great sight and great hands, but he's soft as **** and he's the biggest crybaby I've ever seen. Two things that have NO place in North American hockey. I say ship his ass off to Europe where he'll fit right in with the finesse players who can't take a decent open ice hit without gushing blood out from in between their legs.

h2opunk1822
2010-03-05, 09:52 PM
if there is anyone i hate more then crosby..its avery.. but for some reason.. i love the way avery plays.. he plays the same style of hockey that i play.. and as you said hes a pain in the ass.. i think i spend more time in the penalty box then on the rink.. hence why i wasnt allowed to play hockey at a few rinks after 1 season

wunaladreamin
2010-03-05, 11:42 PM
i think i spend more time in the penalty box then on the rink.. hence why i wasnt allowed to play hockey at a few rinks after 1 season
Pshhh lol. Try leading the league in PM's as a goalie LOL! I'm also in a framed plaque of players banned for life from one league lol.

cancidas
2010-03-06, 02:23 AM
crosby did take a dive.. what a b****....

glad to see another versus fan here. i'd pay for it if i could watch it at work... damn corporate security.

moose135
2010-03-06, 11:54 AM
Pshhh lol. Try leading the league in PM's as a goalie LOL! I'm also in a framed plaque of players banned for life from one league lol.Why does this not surprise me? :lol: