PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Charles Schumer refers to F/A as the B word

Midnight Mike
2009-12-16, 04:21 PM
Sen. Charles Schumer refers to female flight attendant as the b-word

Well, Senator Schumer should be happy, he is in the news again :mrgreen: :wink:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... bword.html (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/12/16/2009-12-16_just_plane_rude_sen_charles_schumer_caught_call ing_flight_attendant_the_bword.html)

New York's famously garrulous senior senator, Chuck Schumer, got busted Wednesday for calling a female flight attendant the B-word aboard a US Airways flight from New York to Washington on Sunday.

Schumer was sitting next to protege Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, gabbing away on his phone, when a flight attendant told him to shut it down.

Schumer turned off his phone, and then argued with the attendant that he was allowed to talk while the cabin door is open. He lost.

He then muttered his complaint about the flight attendant to Gillibrand.

Matt Molnar
2009-12-16, 04:38 PM
How dare that mere servant bark orders at an elite member of the ruling party?

hiss srq
2009-12-16, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to put it out there, I have gotten about 4 or 5 phone calls from various staff at USAirways LGA reporting that Charles Schumer had a little temper tantrum on a shuttle flight when the First Class F/A asked him to shut his cell phone off. Apparently he called her the B bomb. Again, I cannot post a link because it apparently isnt news yet but multiple sources have confirmed within the company and LGA station that it did in fact occur. What a class A$$ he is if it is factual which I have every reason to beleive.

Art at ISP
2009-12-16, 05:31 PM
It is all over the news--he apparently did it, and has apologized.

He's a joke...as is the other so called senator from NY.

hiss srq
2009-12-16, 05:45 PM
I started seeing it pop up in the nes after I heard. And I totally and utterly agree with you Art. Both of them are pothetic examples of politicians and senators. It hs a shame the greatest state in the union has some of the worst representation in the union too.

T-Bird76
2009-12-16, 05:46 PM
Well he might be right....he was flying U.S Airways ;) LOLOLOL