PDA

View Full Version : JFK 12/06/09

Steven Holzinger
2009-12-03, 12:46 AM
Anyone heading out? Myself and a few friends are thinking of driving up for the day...

hiss srq
2009-12-03, 02:09 AM
Maybe I will meet ya up there. Is CFn' involved in this trip? He texted me today about going flying. As long as Tbags and Viper East arent in I am down.

AirtrafficController
2009-12-03, 10:21 AM
I might venture out to Firestone in the afternoon. I haven't spotted since September due to all of this college work.

Steven Holzinger
2009-12-03, 04:55 PM
Don't know if any of them are coming out... hope to have a good crowd at all the locations because it's been two years since I last did some spotting up there!

Delta777LR
2009-12-04, 12:33 AM
Ill see if I can make it out so that I can get the whalejet and get it over with.

flyawayphotos
2009-12-04, 04:46 AM
Im one of Steve's friends going, so cant wait to make the trip.. PHL is getting old.. fast haha we are driving up separate..since we have a few other guys coming. Im planning on getting at Howard Beach at 9am. hated it last time I was there, but then again, I didnt have L glass :wink:

and i think Steve knows how excited I am about this day :borat: I just hope I dont get chased, again, and again.. so hopefully a nice big crowd will make my chances go down, if so.. I will be up there more often

-Andrew
(demar727 on the PHLairline boards)

NIKV69
2009-12-04, 02:23 PM
I just hope I dont get chased, again, and again.. so hopefully a nice big crowd will make my chances go down, if so

Please remember it is Xmas shopping season. Firetone started to get a little crowded last weekend with shoppers and has become a little hot. Just use good judgement. We moved to Boston Market till things blow over and you can return. If LO receives too many calls another great spot can be lost and I think we all would like to avoid that.

flyawayphotos
2009-12-05, 01:15 AM
where exactly is Boston Market.. thanks for the heads up!

and what is LO?

edit: nevermind.. found it.. right across the street from firestone. correct?

Planesntrains
2009-12-05, 06:00 AM
Just wondering. Anyone mind if maybe a rookie joins in?? It'd be nice (and more comfortable) to head out with a group, and learn something. Where and when is everyone meeting if it's cool?

Steven Holzinger
2009-12-05, 12:00 PM
All of us are basically rookies... last time I was at JFK was in November 2007 and Andrew and I were chased out of Burger King by NCPD. When I was in school (mostly between 2004 and 2006) I made a bunch of trips to JFK...

NIKV69
2009-12-05, 12:21 PM
where exactly is Boston Market.. thanks for the heads up!

and what is LO?

edit: nevermind.. found it.. right across the street from firestone. correct?

Yea right next door, there is a Kosher market behind Boston Market which is more discreet. LO is law enforcement.

Planesntrains
2009-12-05, 06:00 PM
Cool. So what time and where is everyone meeting?