PDA

View Full Version : Husband of Taconic tragedy on Larry King tonight.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 07:59 PM
Not many will get me to watch Larry King but I will be tonight. I can't wait to hear this guy. Should be interesting.

PhilDernerJr
2009-09-01, 08:02 PM
With no political risks assocaited with this interview, I hope Larry gives him some tough questions.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 08:28 PM
Well if the husband challenges the toxicology you may get an uncomfortable moment. Kind of surprised thiss guy did this. PR is already against him and this could make it worse.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 09:04 PM
He looks nervous as hell and now the Barbara is there and talking out his ass. My God.

My Lord now we make Pina Coladas with Vodka? This is a train wreck. If this was a fight it would have been stopped. Barbara also destoys any credibility this poor guy had.

PhilDernerJr
2009-09-01, 09:25 PM
I hope this gets on YouTube fast.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 09:27 PM
Jesus know they announced plans to exhume. This is getting bad. It's like the NY version of the OJ trial.

mirrodie
2009-09-01, 09:46 PM
only catching the last 15 minutes.

Dude, Dr. Drew is on too? Encephalopathy?

Oh dear Lord...

mirrodie
2009-09-01, 09:47 PM
Wont stay up to see the replay at midnight. Hope it goes to Youtube asap.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 09:59 PM
Tape it Mario it's priceless. Asked why the toxicology says she had alcohol in her stomach

"someone messed up"

What I love is how they are putting all their eggs in one basket with the "she had no signs of alcholoism in her liver etc" but if you did an autopsy on me right now you would find no signs of it either but I bet I chugged some alcohol in my life after or before a stressful event. I just wasn't stupid enough to drive afterwards. It's clear what Barbara is going to use to try to clear this woman's name and it's lame. After watching this hour of info I conclude this woman was pissed at someone or something and had a headache etc because she did go into a store looking for tylenol after she ate McDonalds but the evidence supports she ingested alcohol shortly before the crash so even if you give them a pass on the pot smoking this was her drinking that impaired her judgement.

mirrodie
2009-09-01, 10:04 PM
I think they mean cirrhosis though, no?

mirrodie
2009-09-01, 10:04 PM
was it worth staying up late to midnight for? Or did he appear to be a complete tool?

PhilDernerJr
2009-09-01, 10:06 PM
Patterns or hisotry mean NOTHING, as she still have drank that one day. It only takes one time. Even one drink!

It would just be so convenient and beating the odds for the 10 ounces of vodka in her stomach to be a mistake after she drove absolutely insanely down the road.

NIKV69
2009-09-01, 10:09 PM
I think it's worth staying up for. I mean to see them tell Larry he was wrong when he said Pina Coladas were made with Vodka and not rum makes it all worth it! They tried to explain the bottle of vodka away saying they use the Vodka at the campsite. It was so funny. You could tell they didn't even believe it.

Matt Molnar
2009-09-02, 01:21 AM
I watched this in a bar tonight, sadly without sound nor closed captioning.

a.) If not for the awful spray tan Barbara had, he and the husband would look like twins.

b.) Interspersed with pictures of HOLYSHNIKEYS CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE every 5 mins = bizarre.

c.) Followed by Anderson Cooper's show about the man who kidnapped that girl for 18 years, including an interview with some guy who met the kidnapper at Kinko's or some ****. WTF?

NIKV69
2009-09-02, 02:18 AM
If not for the awful spray tan Barbara had, he and the husband would look like twins.

Yea he is so bad, he clearly is trying to use the oldest laywer trick in the book. Trying to take our eye off the ball by saying an expert said she had no signs of alcoholism so that means there was no way she would drink. It doesn't even pass the laugh test and all it succeeds in doing is destroying what little respect he had left by using this idiot only because he can't pay for a real laywer. Kind of curious to know who is paying for the exhumation and subsequent autopsy.