PDA

View Full Version : The New Guy

JewelzDaOne
2009-08-28, 04:54 PM
Hey people,

after having been a silent member for almost a year, the days of idleness shall have come to an end. My name is Julian, I am 22 years of age and come from the city of Hamburg, Germany. As the cunning reader will now have understood, I am not a local- nonetheless I hope to be able to contribute to the boards, make new friends and have spirited conversations.

I am currently catching birds in a box commonly referred to as Nikon D90, equipped with a 18-105mm VR as well as a 70-300mm VR. I am hoping to replace the latter with the 70-200 VRII in the future though, but the price tag has so far made this endeavor fruitless.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I hope you'll like what I bring to the table :)

NIKV69
2009-08-28, 06:04 PM
On behalf of the Nikonians hello and enjoy your stay. Oh Sorry Italy had to send you packing in 06'! Next year maybe there could be a rematch!

Delta777LR
2009-08-28, 10:50 PM
Hey people,

after having been a silent member for almost a year, the days of idleness shall have come to an end. My name is Julian, I am 22 years of age and come from the city of Hamburg, Germany. As the cunning reader will now have understood, I am not a local- nonetheless I hope to be able to contribute to the boards, make new friends and have spirited conversations.

I am currently catching birds in a box commonly referred to as Nikon D90, equipped with a 18-105mm VR as well as a 70-300mm VR. I am hoping to replace the latter with the 70-200 VRII in the future though, but the price tag has so far made this endeavor fruitless.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I hope you'll like what I bring to the table :)

Hey Julian nice to hear from you again man

coachrowsey
2009-08-29, 12:59 AM
Welcome Julian.