PDA

View Full Version : JetBlue Offers Unlimited One Month Travel Pass for $599

Matt Molnar
2009-08-12, 01:35 PM
Fly anywhere jetBlue flies, in any available seat, from Sept. 8 to October 8, for $599. (Does not include taxes, which are calculated whenever you book a new flight.)

http://jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-je ... an-JetPass (http://jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-jet/?intcmp=HPHero1Eng_All-You-Can-JetPass)

Mateo
2009-08-12, 06:21 PM
Go to Florida 3 out of the 4 weekends, and there you go. Throw in a leg to the Caribbean or out to California, and you're way ahead. Great deal - I wish I had the time to properly take advantage of it.

coachrowsey
2009-08-13, 12:41 AM
If I wasn't an airline employee, I would jump all over this one & JetBlue is great :borat:

njgtr82
2009-08-13, 01:20 AM
This really has me thinking, I have a week of vacation in September with nothing planned. Maybe some one night trips around the country is in order with a few nights in the Carribean as well

Matt Molnar
2009-08-13, 02:38 AM
Correction: It does include domestic taxes, but international taxes are not included. Taxes on flights to/from the Caribbean and Bermuda can run up to $127 each way.

LGA777
2009-08-13, 09:26 AM
Great deal for customers and for B6 as this is probably the slowest 30 days of the year for airline travel. I like the fact that if you already have a flight booked during the time period you just pay the differance. Seems like the fine print and restrictions are not that harsh, only having to book each segment 3 days in advance could be a little annoying, as many will want to do last min trips during this offer.

Regards

LGA777

jetblue187
2009-08-13, 07:36 PM
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our Hometown airline,JetBlue Airways. We always think about the Traveler first. :) Please help yourselves to some great destinations we Jet to, whether it may be in Florida, California or the Caribbean or our other great destinations that I havent mentioned. All for 1 price.

Happy Jetting!
P.S. From the Bay to the Beach,Now Introducing Nonstop-Flights from San Francisco to Ft.Lauderdale,Florida starting mid-november on JetBlue Airways.

MarkLawrence
2009-08-13, 08:58 PM
From the Bay to the Beach,Now Introducing Nonstop-Flights from San Francisco to Ft.Lauderdale,Florida starting mid-november on JetBlue Airways.

Hmmmmm...who announced first? Virgin Ameria - also starting in November? or B6?? :)

Matt Molnar
2009-08-14, 01:06 AM
Hmmmmm...who announced first? Virgin Ameria - also starting in November? or B6?? :)
JetBlue actually announced it a couple hours after VX, I guess they knew it was coming.

Matt Molnar
2009-08-20, 05:07 PM
JetBlue stopped selling the unlimited pass today, because "we wanted to make sure that those who had bought passes would have a good chance to be able get seats to places they want to go.'' They say they might do it again soon.