PDA

View Full Version : New Logo for Czech Airlines ?

Speedbird1
2009-07-13, 09:28 AM
I was visiting JFK last Wed. and noticed a red and white aircraft which didn't look familiar. I soon noticed that it said Czech Air. The last time I saw it several years ago, it was called "OK" and bore a red, white, and blue design on its tail. When was the logo changed? I also noticed a lot of B74F aircraft departing from Rwy 31L in the AM. Wednesday must be a busy cargo day. I noticed EVA Air, CAL, CLX, CPA and several other cargo flights.

moose135
2009-07-13, 09:46 AM
The first one has been out for nearly a year now...
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12852 (http://www.nycaviation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12852)

mirrodie
2009-07-13, 12:02 PM
Welcome to yesterday!
Welcome to yesterday!

T-Bird76
2009-07-13, 12:11 PM
I predict in a year from now he'll post something...."when did CSA stop serving JFK?" Even though it was covered in the News forum.

Speedbird1
2009-07-15, 12:25 PM
Sorry to disappoint you T-brain but I did read that Czech Air is discontinuing service. My question was about the new Czech logo. How would I see it from riding on the Airtrain? The PC I am using only works intermittently so I don't always see the news.

mirrodie
2009-07-15, 12:44 PM
No offense Speedbird, but the majority of your posts refer to events that are old.

It seems as though you live in a time warp where your acquisition of information is several months old,
hence the occasional light-hearted banter.

Don't take it personally. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tom is fruity, I'm nutty, Matt is whacky and Mike is,......Mike, which is beyond human cerebral recognition.