PDA

View Full Version : The Winner of Britains Got Talent 2009 is....... DIVERSITY!!

Midnight Mike
2009-05-30, 10:45 PM
rdATv6gir4M

T-Bird76
2009-05-30, 11:25 PM
Those guys one? They suck! Looks like an 80s Break dance group....apparently Britain picked the wrong talent.

mirrodie
2009-05-31, 10:02 AM
Those guys one? They suck!

First, they won. ;)

Second, they suck? Apparently not.

If it were a true singing contest, Boyle would have probably won. She'll do well. And she'll earn her keep.

Sucks that the dance troupe has to split 1 hundred thousand pounds how many ways.

However, its a talent show, so a guy shagging a porcupine without getting injured could also be considered talented. 8)

But it takes an awful lot of talent and choreography to pull off an act with so many dancers. Good for them.

Midnight Mike
2009-05-31, 11:17 AM
Those guys one? They suck! Looks like an 80s Break dance group....apparently Britain picked the wrong talent.

That dance group was awesome!

Now, they did incorporate some breakdance moves, but, I would not classify them as a breakdance group.

Had Susan Boyle picked a different song, I think she would have done a little better....

As for career, Susan Boyle will be very successful, as for the dance group, what can they do next :?:

T-Bird76
2009-05-31, 06:04 PM
However, its a talent show, so a guy shagging a porcupine without getting injured could also be considered talented.

That's far more talented then those Menundo wannabe's LOL

PhilDernerJr
2009-05-31, 07:57 PM
I must agree that the "dance cew" stuff is incredibly unimpressive and boring.