PDA

View Full Version : FBI Grabs 4 Terror Suspects In The Bronx

Gerard
2009-05-20, 10:41 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... gogue.html (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/05/20/2009-05-20_fbi_arrest_four_in_alleged_plot_to_car_bomb_bro nx_synagogue.html)

Matt Molnar
2009-05-20, 11:13 PM
Attack FAIL.

They wanted to blow up a temple in Riverdale and shoot down military planes at SWF. Thankfully, they're idiots and one of their friends ratted them out.

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-05-20, 11:22 PM
I just saw this on the news. And what were they gonna shoot them down with? STINGER missiles(which is very scary because of fleet week and NYAS)?

Matt Molnar
2009-05-20, 11:36 PM
I just saw this on the news. And what were they gonna shoot them down with? STINGER missiles(which is very scary because of fleet week and NYAS)?
Not really. They didn't actually have any Stingers or explosives or brains.

Matt Molnar
2009-05-20, 11:52 PM
My bad: the Feds sold them fake C4 but apparently they may have had a real Stinger missile.

Midnight Mike
2009-05-21, 08:29 AM
My bad: the Feds sold them fake C4 but apparently they may have had a real Stinger missile.

You were right the first time: :borat:

FBI agents supplied them with what they billed as C-4 plastic explosives and a Stinger missile.
The weaponry was all phony.

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-05-21, 06:33 PM
Wow thats scary, they want to shoot our planes down with STINGER missiles.......They must have been stupid though.

emshighway
2009-05-22, 07:02 AM
It was a string operation. The FBI has been aware of it for a while with a CI in the mix. The FBI playing the arms dealer role and set them up. The components except for the explosives were real. The missle was a training type and would give tone but not fire. The rest I can't say.

Matt Molnar
2009-05-22, 11:25 AM
Wow thats scary, they want to shoot our planes down with STINGER missiles.......They must have been stupid though.
There are lots of people who want to shoot our planes down with Stinger missiles. Fortunately, the portion of the population who is willing to go to jail/die for Allah and the portion of the population who are actually smart and capable enough of pulling off such a complex operation are not usually the same people. :)

emshighway
2009-05-22, 04:27 PM
There are lots of people who want to shoot our planes down with Stinger missiles. Fortunately, the portion of the population who is willing to go to jail/die for Allah and the portion of the population who are actually smart and capable enough of pulling off such a complex operation are not usually the same people. :)

Yep, thank god (Allah)