PDA

View Full Version : Yearbook Picture Leaves Girl's Private Parts Exposed

Midnight Mike
2009-05-17, 07:55 PM
CITRUS PARK, Fla. - A 16-year-old girl in Florida has stopped going to school out of embarrassment after a yearbook picture was published, apparently exposing her private parts.

The junior at Sickles High School says she found out about the picture Monday after seniors received their yearbooks.

The picture shows the girl sitting in the front row, wearing a green dress. She admits she didn't wear any underwear on the day of the photo. She says she didn't want any panty lines.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... parts.wtsp (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/05/14/dnt.yearbook.private.parts.wtsp)

Derf
2009-05-17, 08:11 PM
Dumass wears a miniskirt with no painties....then the Mom Demands a reprint? ahahahahah

This is one of those life lessons, then look at what she is wearing in the CNN TV INTERVIEW.....MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Life Lesson NOT LEARNED! :lol:

I felt bad until I saw her outfit on NATIONAL CABLE NEWS NETWORK wearing mini shorts! Now I am just laughing! If it was my daughter, she would have been wearing something WAY TO CONSERVATIVE for anyones tastes for a TV interview after that!

Matt Molnar
2009-05-17, 08:15 PM
This is one of those life lessons, then look at what she is wearing in the CNN TV INTERVIEW.....MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Life Lesson NOT LEARNED! :lol:
Sitting on the couch with her legs wide open, no less. I see a pattern.

PhilDernerJr
2009-05-17, 08:30 PM
Blurring her face, but showing her school and mother anyway isn't going to prevent people from knowing who she is. MINIMIZING EXPOSURE FAIL.

Matt Molnar
2009-05-17, 08:52 PM
I guess it could prevent her from being exposed to future employers and stuff, but chances are someone has already scanned the photo and it's circled the globe a few times. I would strongly advise against searching for it else you might end up on Megan's List.

coachrowsey
2009-05-17, 09:31 PM
Another reason I'm glad I had sons :lol:

Midnight Mike
2009-05-18, 08:38 AM
Beaver shot!

iOEgtJBjMlU

Big Tim #70
2009-05-18, 08:49 AM
I saw on another board that someone found her myspace & Facebook accounts. There are pictures posted of her smoking what appears to be dope & drinking with her mom. I also saw the picture and to be honest, you really can't see anything. She wasn't sitting their with her legs spread or anything.

They look like white trash.

LGA777
2009-05-18, 04:53 PM

They look like white trash.

I am originally from the Tampa area and while Citrus Park has a lot of decent newer houses from what I know it's kind of a white trash area.

LGA777

mirrodie
2009-05-19, 11:42 PM
Happened in our yearbook, nice beaver shot on the kick line team photo. But since there were some bucks in the area, mum was the word I suppose. :roll:

Jonesbeach
2009-05-20, 12:34 PM
Mario, I had completely forgotten about that. Thanks for the memories! :lol: