PDA

View Full Version : Florida man charged with murder after baby thrown from car

Midnight Mike
2009-05-06, 02:07 PM
A Florida man has been charged with first-degree murder after authorities say he threw a 3-month-old boy out of a moving car on a Tampa interstate.

Richard Anthony McTear Jr., 21, was arrested Tuesday, hours after a confrontation at his former girlfriend's apartment in which he snatched the child, the Hillsborough County sheriff's office said.

A passing motorist found Emanuel Wesley Murray's body on the interstate. An autopsy determined the child died of blunt trauma to the head, the county medical examiner's office said.

Video on CNN affiliate WFLA TV showed McTear being led out of a Tampa police squad car after his arrest. He ducked his head as TV cameras surrounded him on his walk into a police building.

When asked by reporters if he had thrown the child out of the car window, McTear answered, "It's a dirty game. A dirty game."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/05/flo ... index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/05/florida.child.thrown/index.html)

mirrodie
2009-05-06, 03:04 PM
awful, disgusting and nuts, the guy is just nuts.

wunaladreamin
2009-05-06, 03:35 PM
What a ****ing savage.

Nick
2009-05-06, 07:19 PM
What a **** savage.

Agreed!!

LGA777
2009-05-06, 07:28 PM
It's because of scum like him I truly believe this country should have extreme torture for certian unique crimes. Life in prison or a normal death by excution is way to good for this animal.

If you think I am off base to friggin bad.

LGA777

T-Bird76
2009-05-06, 08:57 PM
What a **** savage.

That's a compliment in this case... I don't think any words can describe this thing. I'm at a loss for words..truly at a loss for words.

PhilDernerJr
2009-05-06, 09:37 PM
I am willing to lift any language and vulgarity rules for those who would like to describe in great detail what should be done to this man.

wunaladreamin
2009-05-06, 09:54 PM
I am willing to lift any language and vulgarity rules for those who would like to describe in great detail what should be done to this man.
Promise?

Let's tie his ass to a table. Rip his shirt off. Put a rat on his stomach. Cover the rat with a metal wastebasket. Blowtorch the outside of the wastebasket so it starts cooking the ****ing rat, making it dig a hole in the guy's stomach looking for a way out.

LGA777
2009-05-06, 10:15 PM
While I like wunuladreaming's idea here is mine. Also tie him to a table or chair but dowse him in gasoline. Tease him with a lit match for a few minutes to really build up the tension. After a while of teasing him set the BASTARD on fire and let him burn just long enough to have first degree burns over 100 pct of his body but time it just right so the fire is extunguished while he still alive so he can really feel the pain. He will probably still die from his burns but in the inlikely event he survives let him suffer for 6 months to a year and as the pain starts to ease take him over to Gatorland in Kissimmie, skip the gators their to mild, put about 10 crocs in one pit and don't feed um for a few days, then toss him in.

Okay I feel better now, anyone ever messes with my daughter that's the plan.

Phil, thanks for letting us express ourselves here.

I will now resume my normal style of posting.

Goodnight.

LGA777

PhilDernerJr
2009-05-06, 11:03 PM
I like rusty saws slowly removing slices from the extremities one inch as a time.

Matt Molnar
2009-05-06, 11:13 PM
Let's ship over Uday and Qusay's plastic shredding machines from Baghdad, the ones they used to lower people into feet first.

MarkLawrence
2009-05-06, 11:35 PM
I'd love to export him from Florida to NY to allow you guys to get a hold of him....

flyboy 28
2009-05-06, 11:58 PM
Castration with a rusty butterknife comes to mind...