PDA

View Full Version : Best Seats at CitiField

Speedbird1
2009-05-04, 10:01 AM
I investigated various seating locations at CitiField giving the best views of aircraft approaching Rwy 31. After trying-out many locations, I found the best to be on the Promenade Level, right field alongside the "Home Run Apple". Unfortunately, the opening only allows for viewing for a few seconds before the aircraft disappear due to their descents. CitiField had an Expo on Saturday and we allowed to sit anywhere that day except for the leather seats and those reserved.

h2opunk1822
2009-05-04, 10:57 AM
See i would have to say over by the kids wiffle ball section next to carvel.. you have awesome shots of them banking the whole time.. granted you are missing the game.. but with the way were playing who cares!

Speedbird1
2009-05-04, 11:48 AM
Are you saying that people come to the Stadium to see the Mets play? I am in shock. I would only view the game if LGA were using the 22 arrival and 31 departures, when no aircraft are in the vicinity.

PhilDernerJr
2009-05-04, 11:55 AM
I agree. I am waiting for someone to nail what will certainly be the ultimate Expressway Visual bank shot from CitiField.