Matt Molnar
2009-04-19, 02:09 PM
AAYNhTw0Au8

Nick
2009-04-19, 07:26 PM
I've always wanted to do that.

USAF Pilot 07
2009-04-19, 08:52 PM
Can't say that guy didn't get what was coming to him on the golf course when he got schwacked by that dude...

mirrodie
2009-04-19, 09:59 PM
Its interesting, I can see both sides of it. Its funny to a point. The supermarket was hysterical, shoppers were bewildered. But once they started damaging property, it was overkill and it should have stopped.

which takes me to the golf course....Being that golf and pool are just games, I didnt see the harm. It was sophomoric fun yet they ticked off golfer did GREAT job nailing him in the thigh. Well deserved.

T-Bird76
2009-04-20, 02:51 PM
That was awesome! I wonder if this was part of a sponsored event or just some guys dressed up and out to make laugh. In the past when the show Jackass use to do things like this they compensated the property owner for any damage, which they often caused. If it's the opposite these guys can face charges, fines, and jail time...which is not a laughing matter.

Matt Molnar
2009-04-20, 03:05 PM
That was awesome! I wonder if this was part of a sponsored event or just some guys dressed up and out to make laugh. In the past when the show Jackass use to do things like this they compensated the property owner for any damage, which they often caused. If it's the opposite these guys can face charges, fines, and jail time...which is not a laughing matter.
From my understanding this guy is a well known prankster in France who does this stuff on his own. He also made a real life Super Mario Kart which is pretty funny...

MytfhzcSF-Y