PDA

View Full Version : Macarthur to madrid???

bluejuice
2009-04-12, 03:09 PM
According to the Newsday article today on How the planes are jammed,but fewer are flying" ,it said a customer purchased a really cheap fare from ISP to Madrid for $478...I know this isnt a SWA deal but how can they do it??? :? :?

Iberia A340-600
2009-04-12, 03:40 PM
Perhaps US Airways via PHL?

Matt Molnar
2009-04-12, 11:34 PM
According to the Newsday article today on How the planes are jammed,but fewer are flying" ,it said a customer purchased a really cheap fare from ISP to Madrid for $478...I know this isnt a SWA deal but how can they do it??? :? :?
There are some crazy deals around right now. A few weeks ago they were even cheaper, I nearly bought a ticket to Rome for next week for around $310 r/t incl. tax, but I couldn't make the dates work for me, London and Germany are even cheaper, lots of deals to MAD and BCN as well. Qantas will take you to and from Australia for under $1K incl tax. DC shuttles $74 r/t...great time to travel if you have some time and disposable income.

h2opunk1822
2009-04-13, 12:01 AM
cheap to germany hunh???.. =-).. i think i have to look into that! if they are saying cheap RT like that.. then i am out!