PDA

View Full Version : Random Observations

eric8669
2009-04-08, 01:17 PM
Just some random observations on board my flight home yesterday.

1. A lady tried to change seats while taxing out
2. Same lady decided she needed to write an email just prior to takeoff, she paid no attention to "Please turn off all electronic devices"
3. One Gentleman decided that while taxing out that he had the sudden urge to retrieve his laptop from the overhead bin and place it on the tray table, He was promptly told by the flight attendant to put it away.
3. Another Gentleman decided he would rather stand for most of the flight. He would stand in the Isle and occasionally sit down.
4. And my favorite and I have seen this many times. The pilot comes on and says "Flight attendants be seated prepare for landing" and all of sudden 1 or 2 people jump up to go to the bathroom.

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-04-09, 09:35 AM
Just some random observations on board my flight home yesterday.

1. A lady tried to change seats while taxing out
2. Same lady decided she needed to write an email just prior to takeoff, she paid no attention to "Please turn off all electronic devices"
3. One Gentleman decided that while taxing out that he had the sudden urge to retrieve his laptop from the overhead bin and place it on the tray table, He was promptly told by the flight attendant to put it away.
3. Another Gentleman decided he would rather stand for most of the flight. He would stand in the Isle and occasionally sit down.
4. And my favorite and I have seen this many times. The pilot comes on and says "Flight attendants be seated prepare for landing" and all of sudden 1 or 2 people jump up to go to the bathroom.
LOL, thats pretty typical....

coachrowsey
2009-04-09, 10:51 AM
Yep happens all the time...

eric8669
2009-04-09, 11:02 AM
I know it happeneds all the time.

LGA777
2009-04-09, 07:29 PM
Eric, what carrier where you on?

Just curios?

LGA777