PDA

View Full Version : Metallica Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Jam

Gerard
2009-04-07, 08:44 PM
7HnEPqk1 ... re=related (7HnEPqk1PnQ&feature=related)

This was at the end of the show and featured Metallica with Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry & Flea.
Beck was also inducted that night.
Looks like the "Guitars That Ruled The World" LOL!!
Other Metallica videos from that night also on that page.
Congrats to all.
Rock And Roll Will Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

h2opunk1822
2009-04-07, 09:02 PM
Can i just say OMFG... i hate metallica with a passion.. but the fact that they covered in my opinion the greatest rock and roll band of all time aerosmith is epic!!!.. the opening shot of all the guitar gods made my jaw just drop!

cancidas
2009-04-07, 11:34 PM
Can i just say OMFG... i hate metallica with a passion..
what?!?! in that case... METAL UP YOUR A$$!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if you didn't know, die-hard metallica fan here.

h2opunk1822
2009-04-08, 12:43 PM
<---- Die Hard Aerosmith fan!!..

PhilDernerJr
2009-04-08, 01:17 PM
Both of you like crappy bands.

CCR. Know this.

h2opunk1822
2009-04-08, 04:49 PM
revival or revisited... big difference there!

Gerard
2009-04-08, 05:15 PM
Like all 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCR, Aero, Metallica

Nick
2009-04-09, 07:53 AM
You hate Metallica? YGBFSM!!! Metal forever!!

h2opunk1822
2009-04-09, 11:58 AM
alright granted there first few albums were good... but loaded, reloaded, fuel, and whatever that crappy album was that just came out.. 4 horrific albums in a row.. luckily i downloaded em, if i actually had to pay for them i woulda been ticked off.

cancidas
2009-04-09, 11:59 AM
You hate Metallica? YGBFSM!!! Metal forever!!
nice to see all [rotor]heads think alike...

alright granted there first few albums were good... but loaded, reloaded, fuel, and whatever that crappy album was that just came out.. 4 horrific albums in a row.. luckily i downloaded em, if i actually had to pay for them i woulda been ticked off.
i think you need to really listen to the "crappy" albums. i'll help you, next time i'm on new highway i'll do what i always do and drop my windows and turn the music all the way up. i'm sure you've heard me on more than one occasion...

Matt Molnar
2009-04-09, 01:40 PM
Metallica was brilliant until they started putting out crappy music, suing their fans and acting like all around d-bags (particularly Lars). I have no motivation to buy another Metallica CD or a ticket to see them live again.

Nick
2009-04-09, 05:31 PM
I was about 15 years old, working at a pizza place with a bunch of 30 something year old dudes who listened to some quality rock and metal. I have them to thank. And yes, I stop at " And Justice For All .." I haven't seen them live, but I'd like to.

cancidas
2009-04-10, 12:12 AM
I haven't seen them live, but I'd like to.
thier best ever live performance was the "Symphony & Metallica" concert at the Berkley Community Theater back in '99. i'm glad to say i was there. i've also been to the "Cunning Stunts'' at the Garden in '97 and most recently "World Magnetic" at Nassau Collesium this past Jan.

i wish i had gotten to see Cliff on bass though. :cry: