PDA

View Full Version : JetBlue Crewmembers

jetblue187
2009-03-08, 08:14 PM
Hi. I would like to advise/ask crewmembers for jetBLue here on nyca.com..if there is a Luis Acurio working for the airline? PM me if there is. There are a couple of nyca members on here that know why I am asking this. oh also..please do not advise the guy, Luis about this post on this website.
Thank You.

mmedford
2009-03-09, 05:33 AM
i'm curious now, as to why your looking for him? (no I don't know him)

PhilDernerJr
2009-03-09, 12:37 PM
If there's something sneaky or shady pertaining to this guy or what you're trying to do in regards to him, I prefer it not be done on this website. Not to mention how incredibly childish this sounds.

Also keep in mind that everything here is public, and if he were to google himself, this will now probably come up, and I will laugh. So I hope you weren't planning on having your research remain a secret.

T-Bird76
2009-03-09, 01:28 PM
Ah good ole fashion E stalking! I wonder who should be more nervous..Luis or Jetblue187..I'm thinking Luis should be.

Matt Molnar
2009-03-09, 01:36 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/undercover_cia_tshirt-p235463233541284836qw9y_400.jpg

Delta777LR
2009-03-09, 01:57 PM
Whats going on that you are trying to find out who this guy is? This should have been kept as a private message at least. Im not sure why you are really asking about this guy, if theres something personal about this gentleman u r asking about, dont post it here..

Gerard
2009-03-09, 07:18 PM
Definite "creepy factor" here!! :)
But not as creepy as the guy from Massachusetts, 45 years old, who stood on line for hours to see Miley Cyrus at
a book signing in Manhattan last week. He had some gifts for her then told the reporter "I know everything about
her. EVERYTHING". Oy I hope her security people have a picture of this guy and maybe preparing a restraining order.

jetblue187
2009-03-10, 09:35 PM
ROBBED PROPERTY..OK..NOW U HEARD WHAT THE ISSUE IS!

jetblue187
2009-03-10, 09:40 PM
....and he could be workin for jetBlue...a description of the "thief"..pretty much matched..and it was a jetBlue crewmember(not 100 percent positive..but highly likely)...now, dont think..that would take me away from jetBlue..it wont. I will love jetBlue no matter what happens.

flyboy 28
2009-03-10, 10:10 PM
So, just call up Jet Blue and ask if he's employed there, since you know(?) his name...

What would you do if you found him, anyway?

Gerard
2009-03-10, 11:03 PM
>If there's something sneaky or shady pertaining to this guy or what you're trying to do in regards to him, I prefer it not be done on this website.k<

I think Phil pretty much summed it up. If it is that serious (robbed property)take it up with Jetblue or NYPD Blue.

jetblue187
2009-03-11, 04:07 PM
..its because there are some crewmembers onboard this website...and maybe they know something that I dont.So, lets not go there.

Derf
2009-03-11, 04:40 PM
No, lets do go there, you air that you have an issue with a JetBlue employee with theft and you are a company man airing this on a website with aviation . This is not the place to bring up company issues if you are employee. If you are not, it belongs being worked out with by Jet Blue or the Police but you would have aired the story.... Or did I miss something?

I understand you are mad...you probably have a good right to be, but it seems this is not the place for this.

I am not a JetBlue Employee

T-Bird76
2009-03-11, 04:50 PM
I am not a JetBlue Employee

You only pretend to be on TV.

mirrodie
2009-03-11, 05:37 PM

While I sympathize with you, guilt has to be proved. It's possible you are opening up a world of hurt for yourself as your statements could be seen as slander.

Not that I'm a lawyer or Kojak.

Gerard
2009-03-11, 08:24 PM

>Wile I sympathize with you, guilt has to be proved. It's possible you are opening up a world of hurt for yourself as your statements could be seen as slander.<

And maybe the administrators of this website also. :x

jetblue187
2009-03-12, 07:55 PM
sorry..guys..for the post, its just that the issue has to be solved..and im not trying to say that the guy DOES work with jetBLue..but its a high POSSIBILITY.But, it doesnt have anything to do with the airline. Its that guy only and only himself.I have to look at all the options. First the guy told me something about applying for Best buy..and then when i went to the terminal going to FLorida 3 weeks ago, I saw a guy there in jetBLue uniform(ground service)..and it was the exact description.Well, I saw the guy first.

..and I didnt mention "Derf" working with jetBLue either. So Im not sure where that came from. But thanks for letting me know.

But, sorry for the post.I am a little bit on the stressed side of this,honestly.Im pretty sure you would if u were in my shoes...a phone and jacket? definetely.

G-BOAD
2009-03-12, 08:17 PM
Hello Everybody,
let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off. Then, Julian saw someone in the B6 terminal that matched his description, but he was not sure.
He filed a report with the police, but it does not seem much will come of it.
Julian, i'm sorry for your loss, and i hope you can be careful next time. Please, don't trust strangers with your stuff.
And Julian, even if you did find out he works for JetBlue, i'm not sure what that would give you.

Lezam
2009-03-12, 08:50 PM
Was it a golden jacket or something?

PhilDernerJr
2009-03-12, 09:08 PM
Julian, very sorry to hear. It seems you did the right thing by going to the police. If the person you mentioned did in fact do it, the police should be able to track him down.

Good luck.

jetblue187
2009-03-12, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the luck. The jacket was a blue north face. Fortunately, the cellphone was also stolen/robbed and I believe it has a tracking device...and maybe it can be turned on again for tracking purposes.

Gerard
2009-03-12, 10:37 PM
[quote="G-BOAD"]Hello Everybody,
let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off.

Didnt you chase after him?
BTW shouldnt this be "Off Topic" not "General Discussion"?
Just wondering.

PhilDernerJr
2009-03-13, 06:31 AM
At this point, you're right, Gerard. I'll actually put it in the Galley.

Delta777LR
2009-03-13, 04:43 PM
Hello Everybody,
let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off. Then, Julian saw someone in the B6 terminal that matched his description, but he was not sure.
He filed a report with the police, but it does not seem much will come of it.
Julian, i'm sorry for your loss, and i hope you can be careful next time. Please, don't trust strangers with your stuff.
And Julian, even if you did find out he works for JetBlue, i'm not sure what that would give you.

Yeah that was the same thing he said to me, he did talked to me on AIM about it too and this actually happened on Halloween. He wanted my help to track him down to see if this guy was wearing his jacket and all. But these things do happen when going around with attractive stuff. A friend of mine got her sidekick stolen on a bus and all. People attempt to go after stuff that are very popular. You gotta be careful what you carry around you.

mirrodie
2009-03-14, 02:15 PM
Even more so, you gotta be careful that you're not so gullible to give someone your stuff.

Delta777LR
2009-03-16, 04:04 PM
Even more so, you gotta be careful that you're not so gullible to give someone your stuff.

Thats very true, never really trust any one when you are on the streets, people take advantage