PDA

View Full Version : Santelli tears up Obama’s mortgage plan

Midnight Mike
2009-02-24, 01:12 PM
LQ7_ZzW1jJ4

Matt Molnar
2009-02-24, 02:33 PM
One bright side of this disgusting program: it'll probably go broke before it makes any significant impact. There's over $1 trillion worth of mortgages either in foreclosure or at risk of foreclosure, but this plan is only funded up to $100 billion. As long as they don't extend it, hopefully it won't be so bad.

And yeah, maybe Santelli's original rant was a little over the top and Drudge made it a bigger deal than it really was, but even so, it's shameful that the press sec went after him the way that he did.

bonanzabucks
2009-02-24, 04:33 PM
Not at all. Santelli is a moron who shoots his mouth too much. I used to work in the I-banking industry and we used to hear this buffoon blab on CNBC every morning. I can't stand the guy and most traders hate him too. He's almost always way off in his analysis and he doesn't have a clue of what goes on.

It's also funny that you didn't hear a peep from him when Bush gave Santelli's banking friends all that TARP money. What a hypocrite.

Matt Molnar
2009-02-24, 05:00 PM
Not at all. Santelli is a moron who shoots his mouth too much. I used to work in the I-banking industry and we used to hear this buffoon blab on CNBC every morning. I can't stand the guy and most traders hate him too. He's almost always way off in his analysis and he doesn't have a clue of what goes on.
A lot of people dislike him, along with Kramer and Kudlow and Cavuto and, well, nearly everyone on Fox Business Channel (not that anyone watches them, sorry, News Corp. overlords.)

bonanzabucks
2009-02-24, 06:15 PM
Kudlow is another *********. Kramer is probably the only talking head there with a brain, but he's made a lot of bad picks in the past. Actually, I used to work with some people who were neighbors with Kramer in NJ. They said he wasn't a bad guy.

As for FBN, they have some really hot anchorwomen. Shibani Joshi and Nicholle Petallides are gorgeous.