PDA

View Full Version : Tom Leykis Off the Radio

Midnight Mike
2009-02-22, 03:12 AM
The Tom Leykis show, and all the other talk shows were taken off the air on Friday after their final fairwells. The radio station, KLSX 97.1 was one of the last FM talk show radio stations on Los Angeles and as of 5 PM Friday evening last night, they became a Top 40 Hits radio station

http://www.971freefm.com/pages/4096.php

T-Bird76
2009-02-23, 12:44 PM
Was this his home station Mike? He use to be on around here but got dropped. He's an interesting character..never really grabbed hold like Stern and some others.

Midnight Mike
2009-02-23, 02:11 PM
Was this his home station Mike? He use to be on around here but got dropped. He's an interesting character..never really grabbed hold like Stern and some others.

The radio station in Los Angeles was the last station to carry him.....

mirrodie
2009-02-23, 02:32 PM
I enjoyed it while he was in NY.

Oddly enough, he was Rush Limbaugh's horny twin.

moose135
2009-02-23, 02:39 PM
Can I be the first to ask, Who?

T-Bird76
2009-02-23, 03:08 PM
Can I be the first to ask, Who?

Well at one time he was a nation wide DJ with a talk show that centered around for lack of a better way of putting it....putting down woman with a Machismo theme to his antics. Personally I think the guy is as gay as the day is long.

Midnight Mike
2009-02-23, 03:16 PM
Well at one time he was a nation wide DJ with a talk show that centered around for lack of a better way of putting it....putting down woman with a Machismo theme to his antics. Personally I think the guy is as gay as the day is long.

Funny part is that he actually had a large gay following in California, afterall, it taught you how men think & how to get some action :wink:

Matt Molnar
2009-02-24, 12:06 AM
Well at one time he was a nation wide DJ with a talk show that centered around for lack of a better way of putting it....putting down woman with a Machismo theme to his antics.
Sounds like the Greaseman. Wonder what he's doing these days.