PDA

View Full Version : Obama's First Air Force One Flight Takes Place Thursday

Matt Molnar
2009-02-05, 01:31 AM
Politico.com:

Air Force One makes its maiden flight with the new president tomorrow afternoon, when Obama takes a one-day "out and back excursion" to the House Democratic Caucus retreat at the Kingsmill Resort and Spa in Williamsburg, Va.
Obama has flown on the VC-25 once, when it delivered him from Chicago to Washington prior to the inauguration, but not yet as President.

moose135
2009-02-05, 09:07 AM
Obama has flown on the VC-25 once, when it delivered him from Chicago to Washington prior to the inauguration, but not yet as President.
No, they used the C-32 for that trip.

eric8669
2009-02-05, 09:29 AM

Moose, you sure about that.

As I recall at the end of that Air Force One show that aired last week, They showed Obama being picked up in Chicago on his way to Washington.

Iberia A340-600
2009-02-05, 09:37 AM

Moose, you sure about that.

As I recall at the end of that Air Force One show that aired last week, They showed Obama being picked up in Chicago on his way to Washington.

Right, on the C-32. You could clearly tell the aircraft was not the VC-25 and it had winglets.

eric8669
2009-02-05, 10:18 AM
Ok. Guess I was not paying enough attention.

PhilDernerJr
2009-02-05, 01:26 PM
Yes, when I saw the show, I noticed the winglets out the door. I'm surprised they tried to pass it off as AF1. LIARS.

mirrodie
2009-02-05, 05:52 PM
Liberal Media :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Gerard
2009-02-05, 09:24 PM
Politico.com:

Air Force One makes its maiden flight with the new president tomorrow afternoon, when Obama takes a one-day "out and back excursion" to the House Democratic Caucus retreat at the Kingsmill Resort and Spa in Williamsburg, Va.

Actually it is tonite, watching footage on CNN and he is about to give a speech covered live in a few minutes (8:25PM EST now).