PDA

View Full Version : New JP front page!!

MarkLawrence
2009-02-01, 09:15 PM
Well...that was rolled out very quietly....still exploring it at the moment - I like it on first impressions...

http://www.jetphotos.net/

T-Bird76
2009-02-01, 09:49 PM
Well...that was rolled out very quietly....still exploring it at the moment - I like it on first impressions...

Yes we like to fly under the radar ;) Its been a work in progress for sometime and something the entire crew took part in developing. Just in time as JetPhotos.net becomes the largest and most diversified aviation database in the world. I like the fact you don't really have to scroll down to find things, its all right there.

jerslice
2009-02-01, 10:11 PM
I thought something was wrong with my browser at first...
I think I like it - but I feel as though the photos were bigger and the page was less crowed in the older one.
Either way I really like that, as TBird said, it's all right there. It makes the front page super convenient. Good job!

cancidas
2009-02-01, 10:21 PM
sorry folks, i find it cluttered and bit annoying and it reminds me a lot of a certain blue site.

moose135
2009-02-01, 11:40 PM
Looks good, I like that they have a "real" airplane in the logo, not that whale jet :mrgreen:
And Matt, there is a link in the top right that will let you use the "classic" home page if that's what you want.

Matt Molnar
2009-02-02, 02:19 AM
I like it, not a drastic change, definitely cleaner though.

cancidas
2009-02-02, 12:34 PM
And Matt, there is a link in the top right that will let you use the "classic" home page if that's what you want.
that i didn't see. thanks moose!

AirtrafficController
2009-02-02, 04:30 PM
I actually like it a lot. It's more navigation friendly and modern then the old one.

Pablo M 201
2009-02-02, 08:29 PM
Very nice indeed. I like. :borat:

LGA777
2009-02-02, 10:13 PM
Well after reading this thread I took a drive over to JP and I really like it. Enough changes to realize it changed but enough of the original to not be confusing and I found my way around easily. The link to the classic home page is a nice touch, (to bad the blue sight did not do that when they went thru their big makeover) but after using the link I wanted to run right back to the new one and did.

Nice Job JP

LGA777

PhilDernerJr
2009-02-02, 10:33 PM
I think this is very easy on the eyes. It seems like most people in aviation LOVE clutter for some reason, and JP and the old Anet page are good examples.