PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested, accused of faking HIV results.

Mellyrose
2008-12-10, 10:50 AM
wow, wtf: A New Yorker has been arrested on charges that he faked HIV test results so that a woman would have unprotected sex with him.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092008/ne ... 143408.htm (http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092008/news/regionalnews/nyer_arrested__accused_of_faking_hiv_tes_143408.ht m)

What do you think he should be charged with if she contracted HIV? I think murder.

PhilDernerJr
2008-12-10, 10:56 AM
I understood that knowingly spreading a terminal disease is already considered murder in the eyes of the law.

Just a sick case.

Midnight Mike
2008-12-10, 10:57 AM
wow, wtf: A New Yorker has been arrested on charges that he faked HIV test results so that a woman would have unprotected sex with him.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092008/ne ... 143408.htm (http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092008/news/regionalnews/nyer_arrested__accused_of_faking_hiv_tes_143408.ht m)

What do you think he should be charged with if she contracted HIV? I think murder.

Well, after they get done throwing the book at him, they should take a minute to slap the girl on the side of the head as well, c'mon, unprotected sex in this day & age :roll:

Mellyrose
2008-12-10, 11:10 AM
While a woman should protect herself in other ways, she did take the step of asking that he get tested before sleeping with him (and proof of health is a partial form of protection). We don't know what level of relationship they had developed at that point. She obviously thought she could trust him, and he betrayed her in the worst way.

I think even if he didn't transmit the disease (hopefully), he should be charged with some degree of murder.

PhilDernerJr
2008-12-10, 12:09 PM
You can't charge someone with murder if there isn't even a chance of them dying from it. Attempted murder maybe.

Asking for test results only means so much though. You can get tested and contract something before you even get your results.

The best option for people these days is to use chloform on your date, and while they're out, draw some blood and conduct you own test with a pocket chemistry set. When they wake up and ask what happened, say you just woke up,too, and it must have been a change in cabin pressure.

moose135
2008-12-10, 12:13 PM
The best option for people these days is to use chloform on your date, and while they're out, draw some blood and conduct you own test with a pocket chemistry set. When they wake up and ask what happened, say you just woke up,too, and it must have been a change in cabin pressure.
How has that worked for you in the past, Phil? :D

Midnight Mike
2008-12-10, 12:29 PM
While a woman should protect herself in other ways, she did take the step of asking that he get tested before sleeping with him (and proof of health is a partial form of protection). We don't know what level of relationship they had developed at that point. She obviously thought she could trust him, and he betrayed her in the worst way.

I think even if he didn't transmit the disease (hopefully), he should be charged with some degree of murder.

Mell

There are other STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) that one has to worry about, AIDS is not the only one.

This is something that I heard a while ago from a comedian when dating..

Sex with somebody that you know fairly well - "1" Condom
Sex with somebody that you do not that well - "2" Condoms
If you have a small penis - Wear "3" condoms.. :lol:

mirrodie
2008-12-10, 12:45 PM
If you have a small penis - Wear "3" condoms.. :lol:

Sheesh, Mike, you must go through a ton. :!: :!:

Mellyrose
2008-12-10, 12:46 PM
Mell

There are other STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) that one has to worry about, AIDS is not the only one.

Thaaaaaanks. Of course I know that. STD blood tests usually are a panel to test for everything, and that's what I was referring to. I also said it's a partial form of protection. I think even if using condoms, you should know if your partner has been tested clean.

Midnight Mike
2008-12-10, 01:29 PM

Whatever works, its all good! :borat: :lol:

mirrodie
2008-12-10, 01:57 PM

Whatever works, its all good! :borat: :lol:

yeah, sure.

That's what he said.

ps where's my avanti?