PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Slaughtering No Distraction for Sarah Palin Interview

Matt Molnar
2008-11-21, 11:56 AM
z-kjM1asH-8

Tom_Turner
2008-11-29, 06:17 PM
Is that what she thinks people want to see? LOL....

She's beyond being spoofed at this point. Even Bush knows that as a politician you are supposed to "pardon" a turkey on TV, not go to a slaughterhouse for a photo-op.

Tom

mirrodie
2008-11-29, 09:30 PM
Half the time, looks like the guy is taking a leak. I enjoyed how he kept looking at the camera.

You know, while she may have some decent attributes, what really bothers me is the constant references to Alaska. In this clip, its the "land of opportunities and possiblilties"

As far as I know about Palin, she's an Alaskan, not an American (thats how she portrays herself) and I can't connect with that.

Matt Molnar
2008-11-29, 11:33 PM
As far as I know about Palin, she's an Alaskan, not an American (thats how she portrays herself) and I can't connect with that.
Agreed. After all, she and her husband were indeed members of an organization that promotes the secession of Alaska from the United States.

Interestingly, she's not technically an Alaska native...she was born in Idaho.

mirrodie
2008-11-30, 09:20 AM
I mean seriously, she might actually be a decent person, decent politician.

BUt even without considering her and her husbands secession orgnaization ties, all the woman does is repeatedly go on and on about being an Alaskan, not an American.

SO after hearing it so much, its simple. Stay the heck up in Alaska.