PDA

View Full Version : What if Obama Loses?

Matt Molnar
2008-11-01, 12:43 AM
Riots? Unrest? Civil war?

Here in NY and I'm sure in other big cities, an Obama victory seems like a foregone conclusion. The possibility of McCain being president is far from their minds.

Reality is it could be very close. And it is possible Obama will lose. And a lot of people are going to be very upset.

Midnight Mike
2008-11-01, 09:50 AM
Riots? Unrest? Civil war?

Here in NY and I'm sure in other big cities, an Obama victory seems like a foregone conclusion. The possibility of McCain being president is far from their minds.

Reality is it could be very close. And it is possible Obama will lose. And a lot of people are going to be very upset.

There are some Obama supporters that make me a little uncomfortable as they are supporting Obama with all of their mind/bod/soul. I have heard numerous comments saying that Obama is the only one that can save us.

We are voting for the next President of the United States & not a 2nd coming of Christ :roll:

Check out this Obama supporter
381gFG4Crr8

bonanzabucks
2008-11-01, 11:05 AM
C'mon, Mike. Not like McCain's supporters are angels too. All you need to think of is Ashley Todd. Or is she excused for her actions?

aF27ru8egmA

Midnight Mike
2008-11-01, 11:08 AM
C'mon, Mike. Not like McCain's supporters are angels too. All you need to think of is Ashley Todd. Or is she excused for her actions?

aF27ru8egmA

This has nothing to do with McCain being angels, this is about some of Obama's supporters if they are able to cope with an Obama loss.....

I have no concerns whether members of this website being mature to handle an Obama loss, but, some of the people such as the lady from the video I posted, I doubt they would be able to handle an Obama loss..

moose135
2008-11-01, 11:18 AM
So Mike, if your that concerned about what may happen if Obama loses, can we count on you to vote for him to help insure that doesn't happen? :wink:

Midnight Mike
2008-11-01, 11:29 AM
So Mike, if your that concerned about what may happen if Obama loses, can we count on you to vote for him to help insure that doesn't happen? :wink:

Moose

I have nothing but Hetero-sexual love for you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Politics/53441146zk02uq8.gif

PhilDernerJr
2008-11-01, 02:38 PM
I met one Obama supporter that literally cried at the site of him as if she were a 12-yar-old at an NKOTB concert, and even the other Obama supporters were like "WTF is wrong with her?"

Although I also met one person (not a white/majority person in any way, which is the stereotype) whose thoughts on Obama scared me to the point that I nearly called the Secret Service.

Aside from the issues our country is dealing with, this is truly an unprecedented election. History is being made regardless, and there is the threat of horrible things happening whether he wins or loses.

briyxu
2008-11-01, 02:41 PM
I just watched the video. What in the world is ahe talking about not paying her mortgage? Does she not realize that it is precisly that action which is the cause of the banking crisis. :D

T-Bird76
2008-11-01, 08:12 PM
And what if he does win...how will Nick V react? Mike we know will cry like the right wing bitch that he is..Nick...not sure how Nick will react. Love you Mikey! :D :D