PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Gets Booed Dropping Puck at Rangers-Flyers Game

Matt Molnar
2008-10-12, 09:59 AM
Not smart bringing your kids out there...Philly fans are known for throwing batteries, bottles, knives, etc. at people they don't like, but I guess the threat of a trip to Guantanamo kept them on good behavior.

fj24wJh5rPk

Matt Molnar
2008-10-12, 09:59 AM
Not smart bringing your kids out there...Philly fans are known for throwing batteries, bottles, knives, etc. at people they don't like, but I guess the threat of a trip to Guantanamo kept them on good behavior.

fj24wJh5rPk

Nick
2008-10-13, 03:51 PM
Yeah, Philly is rough. I was at the Virus Comedy Tour when Bill Burr ripped the crowd a new one. As far as the game goes they were pretty quiet after we scored all those early girls tho. Did you see the post game? Al Trautwig was pretty upset about her appearance, and said " Why don't we just have Priests and Rabbi's at the gates?"

Nick
2008-10-13, 03:51 PM
Yeah, Philly is rough. I was at the Virus Comedy Tour when Bill Burr ripped the crowd a new one. As far as the game goes they were pretty quiet after we scored all those early girls tho. Did you see the post game? Al Trautwig was pretty upset about her appearance, and said " Why don't we just have Priests and Rabbi's at the gates?"

moose135
2008-10-13, 05:42 PM
Don't forget, Philly is the town where Santa Claus got booed!

moose135
2008-10-13, 05:42 PM
Don't forget, Philly is the town where Santa Claus got booed!