PDA

View Full Version : How Stupid Must One Be... (hockey)

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 09:00 AM
....to decide to go up against Joe Kocur? This guy is the reason I wear #26.

2sdTNZX3nFM
2sdTNZX3nFM

mN7--fbQhg8&feature=related

-6BPTJpHo-Q&feature=related

What possesses a guy to think he has a chance!? I've seen other clips where Kocur's hand is gushing blood. That hand, I hear, is nothing more than mashed up meat these days.

I'd also like to point out how, in that last clip, we see Claude Lemieux being a typical coward going after Kozlov.

I'm glad the hockey season has started.

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 09:00 AM
....to decide to go up against Joe Kocur? This guy is the reason I wear #26.

2sdTNZX3nFM
2sdTNZX3nFM

What possesses a guy to think he has a chance!? I've seen other clips where Kocur's hand is gushing blood. That hand, I hear, is nothing more than mashed up meat these days.

I'd also like to point out how, in that last clip, we see Claude Lemieux being a typical coward going after Kozlov.

I'm glad the hockey season has started.

h2opunk1822
2008-10-12, 10:24 AM
AMEN to that.. last night it felt so good!!..

a few of my favorite fighters will always be mick vukota, rich pilon, tie domi, and of course the craziest man in my books..

tony twist!!

h2opunk1822
2008-10-12, 10:24 AM
AMEN to that.. last night it felt so good!!..

a few of my favorite fighters will always be mick vukota, rich pilon, tie domi, and of course the craziest man in my books..

tony twist!!

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 01:40 PM
Islander or not, good call on Mick Vukota. I never liked Tony Twist all that much.

Kocur vs. Twist: AQqazcq6FXE

Domi was one of the most entertaining guys, but a long resume of cheap shots.

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 01:40 PM
Islander or not, good call on Mick Vukota. I never liked Tony Twist all that much.

Kocur vs. Twist: AQqazcq6FXE

Domi was one of the most entertaining guys, but a long resume of cheap shots.

h2opunk1822
2008-10-12, 08:14 PM
yea he did have his fare share of cheap shots.. but he one of the reasons i started playing defense.. and well one of the reasons that i spend more time sitting in the penalty box then actually on the rink!!

Ive been itching to play again, but just dont have the time for a full league

h2opunk1822
2008-10-12, 08:14 PM
yea he did have his fare share of cheap shots.. but he one of the reasons i started playing defense.. and well one of the reasons that i spend more time sitting in the penalty box then actually on the rink!!

Ive been itching to play again, but just dont have the time for a full league

wunaladreamin
2008-10-12, 09:01 PM
Oh my god!!!

Does nobody remember Bob Probert?

wunaladreamin
2008-10-12, 09:01 PM
Oh my god!!!

Does nobody remember Bob Probert?

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 10:15 PM
Probert and Kocur were the Bruise Brothers back in the day in Detroit, of course.

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-12, 10:15 PM
Probert and Kocur were the Bruise Brothers back in the day in Detroit, of course.

h2opunk1822
2008-10-13, 12:03 AM
omg.. i totally forgot about probert.. i wish hockey was still like it was! but also thinking about it.. you cant forget about peter worrell, rob ray and dale hunter (still cant stand em for the turgeon incident), Esa Tikkanen.. and well the winner for just plane stupidity is chris simon

h2opunk1822
2008-10-13, 12:03 AM
omg.. i totally forgot about probert.. i wish hockey was still like it was! but also thinking about it.. you cant forget about peter worrell, rob ray and dale hunter (still cant stand em for the turgeon incident), Esa Tikkanen.. and well the winner for just plane stupidity is chris simon

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-13, 02:27 AM
There are goons and then there are idiots. Chris Simon is one of them, and his stick to Hollweg is about as bad as it gets. Claude Lemieux has to be the worst, and guys like Ulf Samuelson ranking among the most hated as well.

Dale Hunter's cheapshot was just immature. Other memorable cheap shots are Matt Johnson ending Jeff Beukeboom's career, Domi's sucker punch on Ulf, and McSorely's stick to Brashear's head.

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-13, 02:27 AM
There are goons and then there are idiots. Chris Simon is one of them, and his stick to Hollweg is about as bad as it gets. Claude Lemieux has to be the worst, and guys like Ulf Samuelson ranking among the most hated as well.

Dale Hunter's cheapshot was just immature. Other memorable cheap shots are Matt Johnson ending Jeff Beukeboom's career, Domi's sucker punch on Ulf, and McSorely's stick to Brashear's head.

flyguy1
2008-10-17, 07:42 PM
I didn't know there were any hockey fans left in America :P

Matt Molnar
2008-10-20, 08:45 PM
My all time favorite NHL psycho: Ron Hextall

DR-ZgMz3FIU

aqe8wlQ2ybU

CnJqCZDcex0

w0XvVmBH0R0

Mateo
2008-10-20, 09:45 PM
guys like Ulf Samuelson ranking among the most hated as well. Wasn't Ulf the one who pretty much ended Cam Neely's career, too? Chris Nilan was a big-time fighter back in the day, as well.

h2opunk1822
2008-10-21, 09:42 AM
"hextall picked up where billy smith left off!!" Greatest quote ive heard in a while~