PDA

View Full Version : Mike Modano Gets Dropped (hockey video; funny)

PhilDernerJr
2008-09-28, 03:39 AM
If you like hockey or not, watch this. Watch it through, but the best part is the last 20 seconds or so. Mark Messier knocks Mike Modano out, and hilarity ensues.

0yxLlZkknv0

h2opunk1822
2008-09-28, 09:04 AM
hahahahaha.. He just got knocked the .... out by one of the biggest babies in hockey!.. the end just topped it off!!.. thanks phil!.. let the season begin!.. oct 11 cant come fast enough!

Matt Molnar
2008-09-28, 10:58 AM
XRFOfZ5C0Ms

emshighway
2008-09-28, 11:18 AM
That's what happens when you let private ambulance services cover your hockey game.

stuart schechter
2008-09-28, 11:45 AM
Thats what happens when you stand at the head of the stretcher and are in the loading process.

emshighway
2008-09-28, 01:09 PM
Thats what happens when you stand at the head of the stretcher and are in the loading process.

The stretcher looked like an old Ferno type which has a release on the ends and right side. some EMTs like to drop (not literally) from the ends then lift from the sides into the bus.

There is always someone who wants to help but doesn't know what your plans are. I use to ask them not to touch the stretcher and to let us do it. I have seen "helpers" try to lift the stretcher with the legs fully extended into the ambulance. I have also seen them smash the stretcher into the back of the ambulance thinking it was one of those that scissored up like the new strykers. If the patient didn't have a head injury before they did then.

stuart schechter
2008-09-28, 01:21 PM
Yeah, my department just got the new Rugged electric Stretchers and we just get the stretcher locked into the bus and then its a button to raise the legs. It's so easy, no more bending down and lifting.

wunaladreamin
2008-09-28, 02:22 PM
Have any of you seen Modano's wife???

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/willaford/willa_ford_2.jpg

Who's laughing now?

stuart schechter
2008-09-28, 03:47 PM
Only you Kenny...only you.