PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Kenny....Again!

T-Bird76
2008-07-29, 02:39 PM
Kenny's fanstasic shot from the Night Under the Stars has earn a People's Choice number 2 spot! Congrats on a great photo!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6300923

wunaladreamin
2008-07-29, 04:59 PM
Thanks!! :) I love you all!!!

MarkLawrence
2008-07-29, 06:59 PM
I was expecting Kenny to go into "I'd like to thank my agent, my lawyer, my adoring fans, Nikon for making the camera, etc, etc, etc"... :lol: :lol:

J/k Kenny...congrats!

moose135
2008-07-29, 07:00 PM
I was expecting Kenny to go into "I'd like to thank my agent, my lawyer, my adoring fans, Nikon for making the camera, etc, etc, etc"... :lol: :lol:

J/k Kenny...congrats!
Kenny must be a good photographer, to get those kind of shots out of a Nikon :wink:

Congratulations!

wunaladreamin
2008-07-29, 07:03 PM
I'd like to thank my parents for having pre-marital relations in March 1978, the bartender at Clyde's for selling my pop the spanish fly he slipped in my mom's drink, Barry White for setting the mood. Chrysler for making the Cordoba wide enough for my parents to get freeeky in a confortable, romantic, loving setting.....

moose135
2008-07-29, 07:07 PM
Way too much information, Kenny :shock: :shock: :shock:

wunaladreamin
2008-07-29, 07:11 PM
Should I mention my teenage vasectomy? :lol:

flyboy 28
2008-07-29, 08:58 PM

Jesus Christ, now you have everybody curious. :P

wunaladreamin
2008-07-29, 09:02 PM

Jesus Christ, now you have everybody curious. :P
EGADZ!!! Not me really lol! I was talking about...
I swear, this is the reason why I had a vasectomy as soon as I turned 18. It took a few trys to find a doctor who would approve it at such a young age, but I wanted to make damn sure I would never be burdened by children.

SoPictureThis
2008-07-30, 12:45 AM
I swear, this is the reason why I had a vasectomy as soon as I turned 18. It took a few trys to find a doctor who would approve it at such a young age, but I wanted to make damn sure I would never be burdened by children.

HOLY CRAP SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAID THAT. hahahahaha wowww...That's absolutely f*****g bizarre. Such a special country we live in...

I mean, uhm, go Kenny!!! :)