PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick Gets in Another Fight

Matt Molnar
2008-07-21, 10:49 AM
This sounds more like an argument you'd hear driving down Roosevelt Ave than on an American racetrack. Also, who knew IndyCar had so many (i.e. more than 1) hot chicks?

hXUd6n1Vti8

moose135
2008-07-21, 11:02 AM
I was watching the race yesterday, and they showed this tape - it happened after Saturday's practice session. And yes, Milka Duno (the other driver involved) is a hot chick, but she isn't nearly as good a driver as Danica. This "discussion" came about as a result of Milka's actions on track (remember, this was a practice session) - Danica was much faster, and caught Milka, yet every time she tried to pass, Milka cut her off, nearly wrecking them both. It took Danica several tries to get past, and she was rightly POed by it.

mirrodie
2008-07-21, 11:10 AM
I love how Dan "just wants to talk to her about it"

Women and their feelings. :wink: :wink:

Matt Molnar
2008-07-21, 11:19 AM
Danica talks just like the lesbian cop on Reno 911.

adam613
2008-07-21, 11:35 AM
Danica has generally been absolutely right to get mad in these incidents...Duno was lap traffic, so she should have let Danica go by. And her incident at the Indy 500 was also justified...Ryan Briscoe made a mistake and she went after him.

...But this hothead thing is going to get old...I'm getting the feeling she wants to be Tony Stewart or something :)

PhilDernerJr
2008-07-21, 11:35 AM
You can tell that Danica was trying hard to stay calm and not curse or smack her. Milka (milk her....hehe) throwing the towel at her face was ballsy. I'm a little disappointed Danica didn't smack her.

In the words of Kramer...."YA YA CAT FIGHT! TE TE CAT FIGHT!"