PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch those new "Reality" shows?

stuart schechter
2008-07-13, 11:29 PM
Shows like Deadliest Catch, Ax Men, and Ice Road Truckers.

I am addicted to Deadliest Catch, but I would expect that from myself because I want to work up there. I already have a job lined up on Bristol Bay on the Bering Sea for Gillnetting next summer. Who else watches these shows?

Derf
2008-07-13, 11:43 PM
Deadliest Catch, I saw the first episode and was hooked since. I hate reality shows....but like that and the OLD Overhaulin! That is all I will look away from the computer for! I listen to alot of TLC and Discovery....Mythbusters I also pick up my head for but leave it up when they start blowing stuff around using a 747!!!! That gets my full attention and I start wearing out the DVR rewind buttons!!!!

Derf
2008-07-13, 11:45 PM
.......because I want to work up there. I already have a job lined up on Bristol Bay on the Bering Sea for Gillnetting next summer.......

Did you ever see that episode where the guy could not take the waves as high as skyscrapers? He wanted to jump off a boat that was working?

And I thought I had a set!!!! :oops:

stuart schechter
2008-07-13, 11:57 PM
Oh yeah! But that's what I live for!

RDU-JFK
2008-07-14, 08:32 AM
If I'm traveling and staying in a hotel I'll watch Deadliest Catch and Dirty Jobs. Also Mythbusters.

I don't have cable at home, so the only other "reality" show I watch is Hell's Kitchen.