PDA

View Full Version : Obama Uses Police Memorial For Porta-Potties

wunaladreamin
2008-06-03, 07:26 PM
What a P.O.S.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1xPqeSkGKZU/SD4QUbZ9bJI/AAAAAAAAA4o/Bo4GuCjt1AI/s320/ObamaPoliceMemorial1-1.JPG
Obama Supporters Put Porta Potties on Police Memorial. What, No Military Memorials Around to Desecrate?

KPTV had the story first (here). During B-Ho's triumphal visit to Portland ("We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK." ), his workers and supporters placed Porta Potties on the site of a fallen police officer memorial in downtown Portland.

Didn't they read the plaque or look at the flag that was at half staff? Here's a quarter, buy a clue!

By the way: no apology from the Barack Obama headquarters. Locals say they meant no disrespect.

The officer who spotted the desecration said, "There was plenty of room elsewhere so space wasn't an issue."

He'd been at the site five days earlier for an annual memorial service and a flag was still set at half staff on the day of the rally.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_1xPqeSkGKZU/SD4QUbZ9bKI/AAAAAAAAA4w/LhtHfpytmmo/s320/ObamaPoliceMemorial2-1.JPG

T-Bird76
2008-06-03, 08:37 PM
Means nothing and very poorly reported...Do you really think Obama told them to put those there or even knew they were there? Give me a break already.....Its not Obama's job to know where stuff like this is setup. More then likely the city or township told whoever set this up to put them there. This is a classic example of poor journalism. I also don't take the word of a beat cop about where the ****er should be placed.

wunaladreamin
2008-06-03, 08:47 PM
Tom, you know I ain't got nothin' but love for you bro and I understand that Obama's job isn't to know where this **** is set up but come on, someone in his camp's job is to know. You can't possibly expect me to believe there wasn't some other place they could have staged portable toilets than at a memorial for fallen officers.
I also don't take the word of a beat cop about where the **** should be placed.
Sorry bro, I do. The media openly hates us, the Dems openly despise us...who else is someone who also bleeds blue to believe, especially on something like this?

And you better believe I'd be just as pissed iffin this was McCain's camp pulling this crap.

T-Bird76
2008-06-03, 09:00 PM
Kenny the story was poorly written. I'm sure there is some stupid law on the books that states "rest" facilities need to be a certain distance from a public rally. I'd make a bet that if real research was done it was the city's decision to place them there. By the looks of the chairs and tables I'm sure the rally was close by. I'm not saying its right but the story just twists things around way to much.

mirrodie
2008-06-03, 09:02 PM
Ken, gotta agree with Tom here.

Can't see how one can blame Obama for the faults of others.

wunaladreamin
2008-06-03, 09:16 PM
...it was the city's decision to place them there...
Point taken...but I'm still pissed!

moose135
2008-06-03, 10:36 PM
Point taken...but I'm still pissed!
But perhaps you should retitle this "City uses Police Memorial for Porta-Potties".