PDA

View Full Version : IN girl swallows 30 magnets from one of her toys

Midnight Mike
2008-05-22, 08:08 AM
Probably safe to say if you swallow 30 of anything, it could prove fatal :mrgreen: :wink:

http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=8362788

"She shouldn't have eaten it," Jason said. "I shouldn't have bought it and it shouldn't be on the shelves. I bought her a toy that almost cost her her life."

An investigation into this case is currently underway by the CPSC. Mega Brands Toys said children's safety is the company's number one priority and they plan to investigate as well.

As for the Lents, Jason said his daughter played with the toy both at home and in school and once she is well he plans to make it his number one priority to get the toy removed altogether.

Derf
2008-05-22, 08:38 AM
Magnetecs????? OMG....the girl almost got the darwin award. She was too young to have it, there IS an age limit...but you WOULD need to be past the part of your life when you stop trying to eat everything.

Think of it this way... if she chugged draino, would that be dranio's fault...NO

She was too young and it was the parents fault...or she just learn a very vauable lesson ALOT LATER THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

I have this toy..

Midnight Mike
2008-05-22, 08:42 AM
The girl is 8 years old, Darwin has a seat reserved for her :mrgreen:

Matt Molnar
2008-05-22, 10:13 AM
The Darwin folks oughta create a junior achievement award.