PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrant Raped, Impregnated 10-Year Old Girl

Matt Molnar
2008-05-08, 04:19 PM
AP, via Fox News:

Suspected Illegal Immigrant Charged With Rape, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354529,00.html)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

ST. ANTHONY, Idaho — A suspected illegal immigrant has been charged with raping a 10-year-old girl who later gave birth in eastern Idaho.

The girl gave birth less than two weeks ago by caesarian section at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Fremont County Sheriff Ralph C. Davis and other authorities said. Officials would not disclose the gender, date of birth or paternity of the baby. [Full Article (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354529,00.html)]

wunaladreamin
2008-05-08, 04:25 PM
****ing disgusting. I hope that savage dies a slow and very painful death in a cell.

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-08, 04:37 PM
Side note....why is a 10 year old even able to be impregnated? Isn't that very abnormal?

Midnight Mike
2008-05-08, 04:43 PM
Side note....why is a 10 year old even able to be impregnated? Isn't that very abnormal?

While a 10-year-old giving birth is highly unusual, it is not impossible, said Laurie Krieger, a medical anthropologist in Washington D.C.

"We do know that girls in the U.S. are menstruating sooner," a development which can speed up the production of sex hormones and make pregnancy possible earlier than might have been thought likely, Kreiger said.

Nutrition, body mass and other factors, including the fact that children in the United States weigh more than in past generations, contribute to early menstruation, she added.

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-08, 04:56 PM
Yeah, that was my question....I know it's happening, but why?

I think it's becuase of hormones that are in milk and meats. Even boys are developing earlier as well.

Midnight Mike
2008-05-08, 05:16 PM
Yeah, that was my question....I know it's happening, but why?

I think it's becuase of hormones that are in milk and meats. Even boys are developing earlier as well.

We are eating better, eating more, so, as a society we are getting bigger, bodies are developing faster, etc.

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-08, 05:28 PM
I don't think that eating more or healthy has anything to do with your body gainign the ability to reproduce earlier. Also, we are certainly NOT eating better....we're extremely fat and unhealthy these days.

T-Bird76
2008-05-08, 07:14 PM
I don't think that eating more or healthy has anything to do with your body gainign the ability to reproduce earlier. Also, we are certainly NOT eating better....we're extremely fat and unhealthy these days.

We are given more vitamins and other injections at a younger age which in turn has helped our development along vs that of 50 years ago.

This story is just disgusting.....no amount of justice can punish this person.

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-08, 07:28 PM
Slow feed him foot-first into a wood chipper. Or a meat grinder.

Midnight Mike
2008-05-08, 07:55 PM
[quote="Phil D.":62c7b]

This story is just disgusting.....no amount of justice can punish this person.[/quote:62c7b]

Now you know why I get so pissed off at illegal immigration, bad enough we have our own crazies to worry about, now we have to worry about others as well

adam613
2008-05-08, 07:59 PM
Now you know why I get so pissed off at illegal immigration, bad enough we have our own crazies to worry about, now we have to worry about others as well

Hm...that's interesting...any evidence that a greater proportion of illegal immigrants are crazies than the rest of the population? Cuz there are plenty of crazies who are here legally...

On the other hand, this guy should get to take a seat on Old Sparky if he's guilty (and I'm generally anti-death penalty).

Midnight Mike
2008-05-08, 08:07 PM

Hm...that's interesting...any evidence that a greater proportion of illegal immigrants are crazies than the rest of the population? Cuz there are plenty of crazies who are here legally...

On the other hand, this guy should get to take a seat on Old Sparky if he's guilty (and I'm generally anti-death penalty).

Never said that, I simply said we should dealing with the people that are here legally, so, we don't have to be dealing with the additional stress of people that are here illegally. :wink:

We have to deal with the whack jobs that are here legally
We should not have to deal with the whack jobs that are here illegally.

But, since you asked, 35%-40% of the people in Federal prisons, are illegal aliens.

Lezam
2008-05-08, 10:33 PM
Its crazy that a 9 year old can get impregnated and have a child at 10