PDA

View Full Version : The other day I learned...

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-03, 11:30 AM
...that you can get kicked out of a pharmacy if you ask the pharmacist for "soft, full head" without clarifying that you're in need of a toothbrush.

No more going to Target for me!

mirrodie
2008-05-03, 11:31 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And the cops also look at you funny if you ask them for bacon, don't they?

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-03, 11:33 AM
Yeah, that, too.

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-03, 11:38 AM
Last week I was at my gym, and they've had a truck parked outside that says "better sex through fitness" on it.

I walked up to three female trainers who were talking among themselves (they don't know me), and told them I had a question. They offered to help, and I said "I have a question about this "better sex through fitness" thing. I've been working out for a while, and I still have no idea what I'm doing with women. Can you help?" Thankfully, they laughed and I still workout there.

njgtr82
2008-05-03, 02:24 PM
Last week I was at my gym, and they've had a truck parked outside that says "better sex through fitness" on it.

I walked up to three female trainers who were talking among themselves (they don't know me), and told them I had a question. They offered to help, and I said "I have a question about this "better sex through fitness" thing. I've been working out for a while, and I still have no idea what I'm doing with women. Can you help?" Thankfully, they laughed and I still workout there.
:lol: thats funny Phil

mirrodie
2008-05-03, 03:17 PM
For most of my professional career, I've known the word "floater" to describe an ocular event.

I recently learned that a "floater" is part of a prank where someone does a "number two" in the tank of the toilet bowl.

Art at ISP
2008-05-03, 03:32 PM
Mario,

Where have you been, dude?

Phil,

Your sense of humor is quite like mine--and that's a scary thing!!!!

wunaladreamin
2008-05-03, 04:32 PM
For most of my professional career, I've known the word "floater" to describe an ocular event.

I recently learned that a "floater" is part of a prank where someone does a "number two" in the tank of the toilet bowl.
I always knew that to be the "upper decker".

moose135
2008-05-03, 06:35 PM

Saw an ad for a local gym that said "Get the body you want for only $30 a month". I stopped in, pointed to a cute little blonde, and said "I'll take her". I was asked to find a different gym to join. :wink:

stuart schechter
2008-05-05, 11:00 AM
A few friends an I did this over spring break this year. We got chaps and leather jackets and rode up to a Mcdonalds drive thru in 5 trikes. They cops were almost called on us. We burned plastic outta there!

PhilDernerJr
2008-05-05, 11:32 AM
And the cops also look at you funny if you ask them for bacon, don't they?

I want to clarify that I did in fact do this, but it was not intentional. I was in Grand Central in the early morning and looking for a breakfast meat I could order somewhere, because I smelled it in the air. I didn't realize what I had said until it was over.