PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Jordan Howell
2008-04-24, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and after a long time of lurking around this site I finally decided to join. I'm an insurance agent and I live in Ponce Inlet, FL but travel frequenty to my home town of Milwaukee, WI. So luckily with MKE I can get a direct flight out of MCO on Midwest, however, sometimes I've been forced to fly on the evil Northwest Airlines because of scheduling. I also like to make an annual trip to New York City, which is pretty much what got me interested in this site in the first place. I have a fairly decent amount of free time now since the divorce of my last wife so I hope to be able to serve as a productive member to this site. Thanks and have a great day!

RDU-JFK
2008-04-24, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the site...what lines of business are you an agent for? I'm in the aviation insurance industry myself...send me a PM.

moose135
2008-04-24, 04:03 PM
Welcome aboard Jordan!

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-24, 04:34 PM
Welcome Jordan! You won't be flying Northwest much longer!

Midnight Mike
2008-04-26, 11:01 AM
Jordan

Welcome to the website :mrgreen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Avatars/mouse_sweeping_welcome_lg_clr_2614.gif

NYARTCCFAN
2008-04-26, 04:31 PM
Welcome aboard. Thank you for choosing to fly NYCAviation. Neighbor of sorts I see !!!!!!!!!!!