PDA

View Full Version : Crab Fishing

Midnight Mike
2008-04-13, 12:08 AM
Only people with big balls are allowed to watch this video, people like Tommy that expect his mileage plus perks & TLC, should look the other way :mrgreen:

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRO6H8puHF8[/youtube

T-Bird76
2008-04-13, 05:17 PM
I've been watching Deadliest catch all day Mike! Hey I had a boat for years and trust me I faced the sea like man! Ask Phil he's been out on my boat in the ruff chop! I think he was scared, I just yelled BRING IT ON! LOL

stuart schechter
2008-04-13, 09:12 PM
I've been watching all day too! This has sort of relates to my life a lot too. When my family went down to the BVI's, we chartered a 40' catamaran and were out in 14' seas and it was fun! Not to mention I go fishing in Alaska every year and see these guys when there at their home. I have seen the Northwestern in Seattle, spoke to the Lady Alaska crew(season 1) when they were docked in Petersburg, AK. and we happened to motor up to them in our little 20' skiff. These guys do some amazing work.

Tom_Turner
2008-04-13, 10:14 PM
Holy Crap! I know some of those crabs went straight back into the ocean.

Who's playing the lead guitar?

Tom

Idlewild
2008-04-26, 01:37 AM
Sheeeeet! I went through that back in the '80's. I'd just ride between cars on the A train across Broad Channel during a Nor' Easter.