PDA

View Full Version : Site Maintenence - 10am Friday (now)

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-11, 09:56 AM
We will be working on the second half of the server switch in just a couple minutes.

This segment of the switch will be for the other pages of the site, which should be completely seemless at this point. The forums were already completed, so there should be not interruption there at all.

You should see no problems or disruptions at all, but I wanted to let you folks know in case of some freak incident. :)

-Phil

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-12, 10:41 AM
All complete. :)

Midnight Mike
2008-04-14, 10:59 PM
Phil

After the last two loads, having trouble at times connecting to nycaviation.com or staying on. Several times was making a post & then I received a warning that I was not connected, also, at times, going from section to section can be slow.

Not sure if anybody else is having the same problem, I use a MAC, but, my laptop is a Dell, & having the same problems on both computers. I know another website that I go tooo they are having similar problems & have been troubleshooting it.....

I have an excellent cable connection, so, it is not the connection speed....

Mike

cancidas
2008-04-14, 11:05 PM
i too noticed problems with the site today. at random periods during the day the site just "couldn't be found" both at home and at work.

Lezam
2008-04-15, 06:00 PM
The site is also extremely slow

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-15, 10:49 PM
Hi. I said I noticed. We're working on it. Thanks.