PDA

View Full Version : Five Office Pranks for April Fool's Day

Matt Molnar
2008-03-31, 04:41 PM
With all the office chat that's been happening around here, I figured you guys would appreciate this. My favorite: How to Fill an Office with Packing Peanuts (or at least make it look like you did)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_jo ... 56362.html (http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/workshop/4256362.html)

wunaladreamin
2008-03-31, 07:44 PM
Nothing says love like a live chicken in your favorite co-worker's locker.

T-Bird76
2008-03-31, 08:10 PM
Better yet switch the M and N keys around, LOLOL I think I'll be doing that tomorrow...hehe

wunaladreamin
2008-04-01, 06:04 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/morgulvale40/66yw75y.gif

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-01, 07:01 PM
I disassembled a few keyboards today and spelled out people's names on them. A weak year for me.

Midnight Mike
2008-04-01, 07:24 PM
Once, I put plastic wrap on the mens urinal. If this lighting is just right, you can't see a thing :wink: :mrgreen: :D

stuart schechter
2008-04-01, 07:45 PM
I've done that to toilets. Boy does it smell! This year, i called my mom and told her i got kicked out of school and wanted to tell her before the dean does.

cancidas
2008-04-02, 02:07 AM
no pranks for me this year, i think that it would actually be very sad to do what i wanted to do. the majority of the people in my office are so technologically impaired that our operation would grind to a screeching halt for the entire day and i would be in deep doo-doo.

i did get had though, and it wasn't who i though it would be that perpetrated such a vile act. when i logged into my computer today i found (much to not only my surpirse but an office full with both shifts) a picture of a topless young guy playing pool. so i can say that the joke was on me today, and fir the person that pulled it off i have to admit defeat. enjoy victory for now, revenge is even sweater.

PhilDernerJr
2008-04-02, 04:29 AM
no pranks for me this year, i think that it would actually be very sad to do what i wanted to do. the majority of the people in my office are so technologically impaired that our operation would grind to a screeching halt for the entire day and i would be in deep doo-doo.

Same here. Though seemingly innocent, for many people, something such as swapping the "123" with the "789" on the naturally upside-down number pad on keyboards would not go noticed until someone messed something royally.

lijk604
2008-04-02, 05:09 PM
so i can say that the joke was on me today, and fir the person that pulled it off i have to admit defeat. enjoy victory for now, revenge is even sweater.

Had to bring this up.
I never knew revenge would get you a sweater. I thought revenge was sweeter. :wink:

cancidas
2008-04-02, 08:56 PM
so i can say that the joke was on me today, and fir the person that pulled it off i have to admit defeat. enjoy victory for now, revenge is even sweater.

Had to bring this up.
I never knew revenge would get you a sweater. I thought revenge was sweeter. :wink:
it is. oops...