2008-03-11, 05:54 PM
This is hysterical:
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmxvlitVPE[/youtube

wunaladreamin
2008-03-11, 06:08 PM
WOW!! LMAO!

USAF Pilot 07
2008-03-11, 07:25 PM
Haha that's great... Too bad neither one of them works on-air for Fox 5 or Good Day NY anymore... Instead we all get the pleasure of waking up to Jodi Applegate :borat:

T-Bird76
2008-03-11, 07:39 PM
That's freaking great! Those two are off the air now. Good Day NY was a pretty decent show when Jim Ryan was on it, now its real bad.

PhilDernerJr
2008-03-11, 08:11 PM
I keep watching this and can't stop laughing. Ryan REALLY dug into this guy. I feel so bad for the old man. hahah

Lezam
2008-03-11, 10:16 PM
Feel bad for the reporter

RDU-JFK
2008-03-12, 08:36 AM
I needed that laugh.

Alex T
2008-03-12, 09:49 AM
I hate being deaf :(

I listened and read some of the lips but I couldn't get the context of the argument so I wasn't able to pick up when they were arguing.

Oh well.

Alex

PhilDernerJr
2008-03-12, 10:12 AM
The woman, and apparently her neighbors in their building, apparently has an issue with an elevator that does not work. The man there, representing the building, explained a few issues pertaining to the company that he hires to handle the elevators.

He is cut off with the following dialogue between the anchor and the reporter:

Reporter: Alright, we’ve got to go now, I want to thank you both, thank you. Alright, that’s back to you, Jim.

Anchor: Ollie, don’t let her go away. Does she have a response to that? Is she still there?

Reporter: What’s that?

Anchor: Did the lady just leave?

Reporter: Yeah.

Anchor: Oh, that’s too bad. Should have kept that discussion-

Reporter: She’s back if you want her.

Anchor: Yes. Yes.

Reporter: What would you like to know?

Anchor: I would like to know her response to what the gentleman said. The gentleman is a very effective spokesperson for the company, but obviously, people who live there are not satisfied with his explanation.

Reporter: Right. So what do you want to know?

Anchor: Well if I have to teach you how to be a reporter, Ollie, I’ll do that later.

Reporter: Why don’t you do that later, Jim, but I think the lady expressed herself, and you’re not here, you’re there. Is there any question you’d like me to ask her?

Anchor: No, I’ll give you lessons on how to become a reporter later.

Reporter: I’ll give you lessons on how to become an editor, because I was your boss once.

Anchor: Yeah, you were, and are no longer. How’d that happen?

End.

Alex T
2008-03-12, 10:50 AM
OHHH YOU ROCK PHIL!!!! THANKS!!!

Alex