PDA

View Full Version : Berkeley Anti-War Activists Escalate Protests Outside US Mar

Midnight Mike
2008-02-17, 03:35 PM
"You spend 30 years in service to your country, and you have someone over hear calling you a child molester, or child murderer, and yeah I guess I get a little angry."

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48784

Derf
2008-02-17, 04:17 PM
At this point it is really hard to control my feelings..... I wish Phil did let us curse as If I wrote what I wanted to about that witch calling our troops rapists, it would require a team of people to keep me quiet and from knocking her teeth out! Bi!ch!

Sorry Phil...REALLY, it had to be said!

Don't taser me Phil....Don't taser me bro!!!!!!

wunaladreamin
2008-02-17, 04:23 PM
Have some extremists fly a couple of planes into some California landmarks, killing thousands, and listen to them sing a different tune. These people make me sick.

hiss srq
2008-02-17, 06:01 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j157/jetjocksrq/470058141_m.jpg

Midnight Mike
2008-02-17, 06:24 PM
This guy is a jerk

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTqOIi_CqM[/youtube

wunaladreamin
2008-02-17, 06:47 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j157/jetjocksrq/470058141_m.jpg

LMAO!!!

nwafan20
2008-02-17, 10:37 PM
I say cut all federal funding from Berkley. These guys are complete idiots and it really boils my blood to hear what they are saying about our troops who are over there fighting and risking their lives for them to say this, FOR THEM TO CALL THEM THESE EVIL NAMES!

adam613
2008-02-19, 11:26 AM
Have some extremists fly a couple of planes into some California landmarks, killing thousands, and listen to them sing a different tune. These people make me sick.

Yeah, they'd be singing the "it happened because of our military operations in Iraq" tune. Or the "It was an inside job" tune. This stuff sounds more anti-government than anti-military to me...

Midnight Mike
2008-02-19, 10:14 PM
Wow! Listen to this lady go.....

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VeLpMloUs[/youtube

nwafan20
2008-02-19, 10:20 PM
Wow, very nice speech by that woman. Big props to her.

Did you notice that older woman right behind her (probably code pink) who just sat there with that grin the entire time...

cancidas
2008-02-20, 12:24 AM
[quote=Midnight Mike]Wow! Listen to this lady go.....

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VeLpMloUs[/youtubequote]

AMEN!

Tom_Turner
2008-02-21, 09:53 AM
"Speaking Truth to Power" :roll: Oh well...

Those Code Pink radicals or whoever they are seem very shrill... but about the video itself, typically if there was a charge of troops being "rapists" and "baby killers" etc. you'd think the video would show those statements being made. I don't doubt some of these folks would've or did say those things, but to not show those things being said and run the story seems somewhat loaded.

I also don't understand why the recruiting station didn't just open when it was implied that it was supposed to be open.

This is just like people protesting outside of an abortion clinic. The local authorities need to push the protesters back behind a line, or across the street or whatever the local police or a judge determines, and then if any protester wants to do the whole civil disobedience nine yards, and cross the line, they need to be arrested at that point and do whatever the jail time is for that civil disobedience (and presumably not wallow in self pity as a "victim" at that point).

Maybe the recruiting station has just decided to "wait the protestors out"?

Typically though, in New York at least, from what I have seen, many "activists" don't seem to have a job to go to the next day. They're either subsidized by the govt, ironically, in one form or another or by rich parents.

Tom

Midnight Mike
2008-02-21, 10:49 AM
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMEWflz-L8I[/youtube