PDA

View Full Version : Sleep position gives personality clue

Midnight Mike
2008-02-15, 06:32 AM
Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important clue about the kind of person they are.

Professor Chris Idzikowski, director of the Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service, has analysed six common sleeping positions - and found that each is linked to a particular personality type.

"We are all aware of our body language when we are awake but this is the first time we have been able to see what our subconscious posture says about us.

"What's interesting is that the profile behind the posture is often very different from what we would expect."

To see the six positions
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3112170.stm?fark

PhilDernerJr
2008-02-15, 08:16 AM
For the people whose sleep positions I know, myself included, I think those descriptions could not be further from the truth.

flyboy 28
2008-02-15, 11:10 AM
I guess I'm the freefall one. Though I'm not like that at all... :roll:

Alex T
2008-02-15, 04:47 PM
# The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

This is mine.

Alex

hiss srq
2008-02-15, 05:18 PM
# The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

This is mine.

Alex

I think this survey would be more fun if you put the men and woman together and than see what positions they adopt. :borat:

Alex T
2008-02-15, 05:27 PM
Doggy Style :)