PDA

View Full Version : Darkhorse Presidential Candidate??

wunaladreamin
2008-02-12, 04:43 PM
I just noticed as I clicked on the election forum we have another candidate.

Discuss all the politics that pertain to the upcoming Presidential election! Hillary, McCain, Bill, Romney, Rudy, Obama, Derner, Ron Paul, Huckabee, Bloomberg, the debates, quotes, articles and more. As always. Keep your debates respectful!

Phil, are you running on the GOP ticket? Iffin so, you got my vote!

T-Bird76
2008-02-12, 05:05 PM
I just noticed as I clicked on the election forum we have another candidate.

Discuss all the politics that pertain to the upcoming Presidential election! Hillary, McCain, Bill, Romney, Rudy, Obama, Derner, Ron Paul, Huckabee, Bloomberg, the debates, quotes, articles and more. As always. Keep your debates respectful!

Phil, are you running on the GOP ticket? Iffin so, you got my vote!

I'd never vote for that right wing flip floping freak! LOLOL

PhilDernerJr
2008-02-12, 08:59 PM
I'm almost upset it took that long for someone to say something! I had that in there since day one!

I'm not running, but feel free to write me in if you don't care for the other options. :)

wunaladreamin
2008-02-12, 11:05 PM
I'm not running, but feel free to write me in if you don't care for the other options. :)
Lobby for spotting areas at every airport and bingo bango!! You've got my vote!

flyboy 28
2008-02-12, 11:08 PM
Don't forget ramp access. :)

cancidas
2008-02-13, 03:37 PM
...bingo bango!!

bingo bango?

adam613
2008-02-13, 03:39 PM
Kenny, where on earth did you get that avatar? I cracked up when I realized what it was. My co-workers are giving me weird looks.

wunaladreamin
2008-02-13, 05:59 PM
...bingo bango!!

bingo bango?
Yes, bingo bango! Iffin you will (and iffin you won't). Lol

Kenny, where on earth did you get that avatar? I cracked up when I realized what it was. My co-workers are giving me weird looks.

Lol, I've had it saved in my laptop for a while and decided to put the bird to work. "Central, in regards to that 32, perp is white, 10 inches tall, and about 2 pounds. Perp is gone upon arrival with an unknown direction of flight." LOL

cancidas
2008-02-14, 12:17 AM
Yes, bingo bango! Iffin you will (and iffin you won't). Lol

ok, i'm still lost.

PhilDernerJr
2008-02-14, 05:28 AM
It's just a phrase, Matt.

hiss srq
2008-02-14, 04:40 PM
I saw it a few days ago. I thought it was funny. It certainly has a ring to it.